9th November 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed mandatory to get into Teaching profession?

Hello, I'm doing MBA with specialization in Human Resource Management (HRM) but I want to be a Teacher. My communication skill is brilliant. I can explain things very well but what I don't have is a B.Ed degree. Am I still eligible for a teaching profession?

12th November 2019, 09:27 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed mandatory to get into Teaching profession?

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. For becoming teacher in government schools at secondary and senior secondary level, you need to have done Bachelor of Education from a recognized university.

Bachelor of Education is a teacher training course. Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks can apply for B.Ed course.
12th November 2019, 08:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To become teacher in government school, it is compulsory to have either diploma or bachelor degree in education from a recognised institution.

So, you must have at least one of the degree other than academic degree to become eligible to appear in the examination conducted for selection as a teacher in school.
15th November 2019, 01:54 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.Ed(Bachelor of Education) is mandatory to get into teaching profession.

If, you want to become a teacher in Secondary or, Senior Secondary level, you should have a B.Ed degree.

For doing B.Ed degree, candidates must have completed their graduation degree or post-graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from any recognised college or, university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?