14th October 2011, 02:31 PM
VINIT SHINDE

Is B.Pharmacy a good course to study? Best B.Pharmacy colleges in Pune?

sir i have completed my 12th and i want to join B.Pharmacy course is it a good course ?????
and which are the best B.Pharmacy colgs in pune ????????
([email protected])
thank you

14th October 2011, 11:16 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is B.Pharmacy a good course to study? Best B.Pharmacy colleges in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VINIT SHINDE View Post
sir i have completed my 12th and i want to join B.Pharmacy course is it a good course ?????
([email protected])
thank you
hello dear,

b.pharmacy is good course for future prospective if u wish that u want ur career in the health field. for best pharma college in pune u can join pune university, bartee vidhyapeeth, puna pharmacy college etc.

all the best for ur future
11th November 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Pharmacy a good course to study? Best B.Pharmacy colleges in Pune?

I am in 12th standarad i want to pursue b.pharmacy as my furthur studies what is the minnimum percentage to get into a good college in Pune?
12th November 2011, 09:51 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is B.Pharmacy a good course to study? Best B.Pharmacy colleges in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th standarad i want to pursue b.pharmacy as my furthur studies what is the minnimum percentage to get into a good college in Pune?
hey dear,
pharmacy is the good career option for you and your future, for getting admission in pharmacy, you must have physics, chemistry and biology or math in 12th standard, and the minimum 52 % is required for getting admission in pharmacy.
best of luck>
29th December 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

is it needed to give an entrance exam to study b.pharm??
29th May 2012, 11:35 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is B.Pharmacy a good course to study? Best B.Pharmacy colleges in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VINIT SHINDE View Post
([email protected])
thank you
hi dear,

yes dear b pharmacy is a good option for career prospective if u have intrest in the medicines and health care. all the college are best for the study but first check that the college must be PCI approved this details are usually u can find out on the PCI website.

all the best
15th June 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

is b pharmacy a good course to study can i get good job after course
8th July 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir /madam i m a 12th class student...
I rankd 82 no. In university for b pharmacy
istheir chances to get admission in government b farm colleges
nd is their scope in b farm....do reply
11th January 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

between medicine and pharmacy, which should i choose i.e which one is better
14th January 2013, 09:49 AM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends................

B.Pharmacy is a good course to study which is having more value at present...........

ALL THE BEST.............
15th June 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i monika just wt 2 knw that d degree of pharmacy is good or physiotherapy
27th May 2014, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I m in class11 and want to study B.Pharmacy. Is it the good course and the best colleges in pune
26th August 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

after bpharmacy 4 yr course...wht will be the highest salary package...we could get..and in wht post in private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?