2nd November 2010, 03:25 PM
guptapooja836

B.Sc horticulture form for admission in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P

when will come out form of B.Sc horticulture form for admission for the next session.. in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc horticulture form for admission in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P
  2. Is there any cancellation of application form if affidavits related to ragging are not sent along with application form of BSc Horticulture of Nauni University Solan?
  3. Which is the entrance test of YSP University Solan?
  4. List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode?
  5. Will I be able to get a job for MSc Horticulture after getting a degree of BSc Horticulture?
  6. If I am doing BSc Horticulture which optional to choose for IAS exam?
  7. How to do BSc Horticulture from SAM Hagginbottom Agricultural university, Allahabad? Which is a deemed university?
  8. List of the colleges or universities offering MSc in pomology or vegetable crops?
  9. List of aided Higher Secondary Schools with hostel facility in Kottayam?
  10. What are the job opportunities in BSc horticulture? Can I join MSc horticulture after completing BSc horticulture
  11. What type of study material will help to qualify the HPFS?
  12. Can I give JRF exam after completing BSc Horticulture
  13. Procedure and date to apply for Ph.D in electronics(Physics) from Jaypee University Solan or Shoolini University?
  14. Admission in B.Tech Biotech stream in Jaypee University Solan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do B.Ed(English) in any Government affiliated university being a postgraduate of Manav Bharati University, Solan? Is this university has UGC approval? -- [New]
  16. Best CBSE girls Boarding school in Kanpur?
  17. How can I do B.Tech from manav bharti university , Solan? Is this course affiliated by UGC and AICTE?
  18. Can I get admission in MSc Horticulture through distance course
4th November 2010, 10:23 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.Sc horticulture form for admission in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P

hi friend,

You havnt told that whether you are domicile of Himachal pradesh or not. In this case I am telling the admission procedure for both candidates:

For Himachal Domicile:

Reservation of 85% seats is there for Himachal Pradesh Domicile candidates.
Admission: Admission to these seats is done through a UGET-2011 exam.
Dates:
  • However application forms for admission in UG course has not been released. Though Last date of receiving the application form , at university, would be last week of May, 2011
  • Date of entrance exam would be Second last Sunday of June 2011.

For All India Category:

Reservation of 15% seats is there for All India Category candidates.
Admission: Admission to these seats is done through ICAR AIEEA-2011 exam.
Dates:
  • Application forms for admission in UG course has not been released for the year 2011-12.
  • Last Date of receiving the application form , at ICAR officer, would be mid of February, 2011
  • Date of entrance exam would be second last saturday of April, 2011

For further information regarding seat distrubution among branches and categories, download the old brochure of 2010-11 YSPU in attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf YSPU ug-prospectus-10.pdf(2.72 MB, 1182 views)
21st January 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc horticulture form for admission in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P

ENTRANCE EXAM DATE
31st March 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR/MAM
SUB:REGARDING ADMISSIONS

HERE I PRIYANKA BHATIA FROM PAONTA SAHIB.DIST.SIRM.HIMACHAL PRADESH WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DETAILS TO GET ADMITTED IN YOUR WORTHY AND RENOWED COLLEGE.I APPEARED FOR CLASS 12 FROM NON MEDICAL STREAM.
PLEASE HAVE ONE SIGHT ON MY REQUEST AND IF YOU LIKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT I AM SUITABLE THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 9459030686
1st April 2011, 08:27 AM
Taurus007

hii

B.Sc horticulture form for admission in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P
For Himachal Domicile:
Reservation of 85% seats is there for Himachal Pradesh Domicile candidates.
Admission: Admission to these seats is done through a UGET-2011 exam.
Dates:
However application forms for admission in UG course has not been released. Though Last date of receiving the application form , at university, would be last week of May, 2011
Date of entrance exam would be Second last Sunday of June 2011.
For All India Category:
Reservation of 15% seats is there for All India Category candidates.
Admission: Admission to these seats is done through ICAR AIEEA-2011 exam.
Dates:
Application forms for admission in UG course has not been released for the year 2011-12.
Last Date of receiving the application form , at ICAR officer, would be mid of February, 2011
Date of entrance exam would be second last saturday of April, 2011

good luck
10th April 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

qulification for entrince test
11th April 2011, 03:29 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Wink Re: B.Sc horticulture form for admission in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P

I think Nauni university organized an entrance exam every year....so you need to qualify that entrance exam....
19th April 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am also intrusted to aplly the same party sir my gf shivangi also studing there in hortriculture2nd year.i mant to complete my graduation an after that i shall join M.B.A Classes in nanuni campus .M.B.A Course is also offered by them.
20th April 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir!
I have recently appeared for 12th class board exams in non-medical stream. i want to get the prospectus of y.s parmar university, nauni, solan. (H.P).. plz.. tel me the procedure of getting the prospectus by post from the above mentioned university..

Secondly i want to ask one more thing from you, that i am interested in B pharmacy and B.sc forestry. Sir, plz suggest me which would be better for me in future.Which one has a brighter future for me. I really need a help as i have to decide very soon for their entrance examz.
Thank you..!!
22nd April 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF ISSUING THE FORMS FOR FORESTRY AND HORTICULTURE
25th April 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get issuing form of forestry and horticulture
27th April 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know to do msc in agroforestry so kindly tell about pg entrance test.i dnt have domicile of himanchal.
27th April 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

last date for admission form of ys parmar
10th May 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

last date of buying prospects form...
12th May 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

are previous year question papers available?
20th May 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

give your contact detail
20th May 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

what should be the requirements for admission eg.marks,class etc
20th May 2011, 03:04 PM
Bhisham Thakur

how to aply online for bsc in nauni university
21st May 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

R/sir or madam pls show me how many prospectus of horticulture are described by u and how many applicant are in SC catagory are applied u in 2011
14th June 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have applied for bsc horticulture but my roll number is not yet posted to me. then what can i do????
18th June 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

sir bakwas ha ye sara isse acha to ITI ha
27th June 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

when will the result come ?
27th June 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

when will the results come ?
27th June 2011, 11:45 AM
mitankshi

when will the results come?
16th January 2012, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Helo sir i want to knw the admsion procedure in ths clg plse tel me
12th March 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir
what is the last date of submission of application form form entrance exam for addmission in bsc horticulture...and frm where i get application forms..please suggest me
18th April 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

sir
what is the procedure for admission in B.Sc.horticulure and when it is held
24th April 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

sir ,., when will we get application forms for session 2012 in bsc. agriculture and forestry././/// streams ././its urgent .//./
4th May 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i need ur help ..... how nd when we get the forms of bsc horticulture
18th May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam Please tell me how i get the etrance test form ;
18th May 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam Please tell me when and from where i get form for bsc horticulture
6th May 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

can you please send your prospectus
9th June 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

from wheere we can get our roll no. for entrance test in ys parmar university nauni solan
10th December 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

The form of entrance test for undergraduate program hase been released for the session 2013-14?
16th June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to see the last years entrance question papers of nauni universty solan
16th May 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

From where can I get the previous year entrance question papers of nauni university solan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?