17th July 2010, 01:48 PM
Pralay Bhowmik

B.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering from any AICTE approved Institute at Siliguri, West Bengal

I have passed Diploma in Civil Engg from Govt. Polytechnic Institute in 1995. I am servicing in a Corporate sector, want to complete B.TECH in Civil Engg as corrospondance course from any AICTE approved institute or collage in Siliguri, West Bengal. Pls advise and guide in details please.

Last edited by Pralay Bhowmik; 17th July 2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Changes in quarry

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Tech correspondence in electrical engineering approved by AICTE at Siliguri, West Bengal?
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  3. How may I do B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through correspondence from AICTE approved institute in West Bengal, after completing diploma in Civil engineering from government polytechnic institute? I'm servicing in government sector
  4. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  6. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved)
  7. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
  8. Institute of Civil Engineers is an AICTE approved institute or not?
  9. Institute of Civil Engineering is approved by AICTE or not?
  10. Details of the address of any institution in Siliguri?
  11. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  12. How to get ICV Part Timer Polytechnic Form?
  13. Is KC technological institute in West Bengal approved by AICTE?
  14. How to do B.Tech from AICTE, UGC approved college of West Bengal through correspondence course
  15. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  16. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  17. AICTE approved Universities offering B.E or B.Tech in distance learning mode? -- [New]
  18. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
17th July 2010, 11:13 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering from any AICTE approved Institute at Siliguri, West Bengal

Well, dear since you have completed your Diploma from Jalpaiguri Govt. Polytechnic, you had also the option to complete your B.Tech from the same Institute that is Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College, but since 15 years has passed you have lost that chance.

However, there is no such kind of institute in Siliguri or near by Area.

Since, you want to persue your B.Tech through Corresspondance then why are you worried for the location, almost 15 years has passed you wont get admission into such Institute in West Bengal, because from last 5 years Bengal is witnessing very strict measures in the field of education, specially MEdical and Engineering.

And even if you got Admission in any Institute outside Bengal or Institute like- IGNOU, you have to suffer alot, because you will find a wide gap between syllabus, and a gap of such huge years will be hinderage in your way to studies.

Diploma Engineering + 7 years of Experiance is enough to leave behide a B.Tech graduate, and also at that time Diploma no longer remains diploma it becomes equivalent to B.E.

Have you read any Engineering vacancy of Gulf you will find many vacancy like- Any Diploma/Graduate Engineer with 10 years of work experiance for Asst. Project Manager etc.

So, if you are ready to compromise then its okay, otherwise you can continue with your Job.
17th July 2010, 11:19 PM
Pralay Bhowmik

Default Re: B.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering from any AICTE approved Institute at Siliguri, West Bengal

Thank you very much, Sir. May I now join in IGNOU at Siliguri to do B.Tech
17th July 2010, 11:50 PM
sahulhameed

Dear Sir,

I did my DECE from recognised board from Tamil Nadu and am interest to pursue Btech from AICTE approved uviversity(Rajasthan Vidyapeet university).I want to know whether it is aproved by AICTE and can i pursur Btec in this university,Could you please advise me and giude to do Btec.
18th July 2010, 12:24 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you can do AMIE course.which is quivalent to b.tech.

and it is a correspondance course.so you do it easily.there have only 14 paper in this course....

all the best.......
18th July 2010, 03:29 PM
Senior Member+++

you can get all the details name eligibility of the engg colleges on this site

www.westbengaleducation.net

refer the details i am giving here
Jalpaiguri Govt Engineering College (AICTE Approved)
Dist Jalpaiguri - 735 102

Courses : B.E / B.Tech : Civil Engineering (Seats:60), Mechanical Engineering (Seats:60), Electrical Engineering (Seats:60), Computer Engineering (Seats:40), Electronics & Comm. Engg. (Seats: 40), Information Technology (Seats:40)

Siliguri Instt. Of Tech. (AICTE Approved)
(Approved For *PIO / Foreign Nationals Admission)
P.O. Sukhna Siliguri 734225 Dist Darjeeling.

Courses : B.E / B.Tech : Computer Science & Engg. (Seats:90), Electronics & Comm. Engg. (Seats:60), Information Technology (Seats:60), Electrcial Engg. (Seats:60), Instrumentation & Control Engg. (Seats:60), Bio Medical Engg (Seats:30)

westbengaleducation.net provides you relevant details about Engineering Colleges in West Bengal as well as West Bengal Education Profile.
27th July 2010, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

fee of one smester
30th July 2010, 09:33 PM
s.k.singh

dear friend,
it nice to hear that still you want to do the b.tech,so do not worry you can do the b.tech through the distance education from the university of burdwan,and it is situated in the west bengal.
31st July 2010, 03:08 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pralay Bhowmik View Post
I have passed Diploma in Civil Engg from Govt. Polytechnic Institute in 1995. I am servicing in a Corporate sector, want to complete B.TECH in Civil Engg as corrospondance course from any AICTE approved institute or collage in Siliguri, West Bengal. Pls advise and guide in details please.
you ca contact tovarious Courses : B.E / B.Tech : Civil Engineering (Seats:60), Mechanical Engineering (Seats:60), Electrical Engineering (Seats:60), Computer Engineering (Seats:40), Electronics & Comm. Engg. (Seats: 40), Information Technology (Seats:40)

Siliguri Instt. Of Tech. (AICTE Approved)
(Approved For *PIO / Foreign Nationals Admission)
P.O. Sukhna Siliguri 734225 Dist Darjeeling.'they are best.
www.westbengaleducation.net
5th August 2010, 11:31 AM
sk.elect05

I have passed Diploma in electrical Engg from delhi Govt. Polytechnic Institute in 2008. I am servicing in a Corporate sector, want to complete B.TECH in Civil Engg as corrospondance course from any AICTE approved institute or collage in Siliguri, West Bengal. Pls advise and guide in details please.

Admission start Date/month/year
Its fee Details
And its proccess
7th August 2010, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

sir crrespondence btech in civil engg in delhi which is approved by aicte
14th August 2010, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

B.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering from any AICTE approved Institute at Kolkata, West Bengal
21st August 2010, 03:55 PM
sajan10

i have passed my diploma in civil from govt polytech amritsar in 2010 i am know working with Some MNC i dont want to lose this chance but i also want to study further.please suggest me what should i do.
thanx
23rd August 2010, 01:14 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

i don't think so... i think there are no such AICTE approved institute which provide B.tech correspondence in civil engineering...

as you want to do b.tech in correspondence, for that you have to apply in some out sided university.. you can apply in those type of university..

As u want to do your btech in correspondence so, it will not create any problem..

all the best..
11th September 2010, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Diploma in Civil Engg from Govt. Polytechnic Institute in 1995. I am servicing in a Corporate sector, want to complete B.TECH in Civil Engg as corrospondance course
30th November 2010, 02:45 AM
rsk7447

I have passed Diploma in Civil Engg from Govt. Polytechnic Institute in 1995. I am servicing in a Corporate sector, want to complete B.TECH in Civil Engg as corrospondance course from any AICTE approved institute or collage in Siliguri, West Bengal. Pls advise and guide in details please. with fees details
30th November 2010, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING FROM DELHI BOARD WITH 75% MARKS IN 2009. AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO ANY CORROSPONDING B.TECH (CIVIL OR MANAGEMENT)COURSE WHICH IS APPROVED BY AICTE ?
15th February 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Iam sujit kumar sahoo,diploma in civil from gov. polytechnic,2009.now I am working salboni JSW Project and also I WANT TO ADMISSION BTECH IN CIVIL ANY AICTE APPROVED CORROSPONDING COARSE IN KOLKATA BASED, SO CAN I HELP YOU ?AND ALSO GIVE THE ADDRESS AS POSSIBLE AS QUICK.
25th February 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Kindly give the name of distance education college of west bengal
11th April 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I am toton. I passed Diploma civil engineering from ncp in west bengal in 2007 with 67.1% marks. Now i am working private construction company as site engineer. i want to get BE/ B Tech civil from any AICTE approved distance education unversity in west bengal near kolkata. Please tell me which university gives this opportunity. My emil ID: [email protected]
21st April 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to BE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING BY correspondence
23rd April 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I am student of final year civil engg diploma student ,i want to complete b-tech in civil stream.plz tell me about J.U & IGNU OR other institute
1.time of admission ?
2.fees of coarse ?
3.after complete, any advantage of placement ?
--------SOURAV MONDAL, my E-Mail id:[email protected],mob: 9153370912
28th April 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma Civil Engineer, passed 2007 from a recocnised Govt. polytechnic, named Raiganj Polytechnic. Now I'm work in a corporate firm as a marketing guy and posted at Siliguri. Can you provid me some recognised institute of B-Tech Civil in distance course from Siliguri?
Milan Das
[email protected]
91 97320 86437
91 96140 59501.
29th April 2011, 09:22 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

i don't think so... i think there are no such AICTE approved institute which provide B.tech correspondence in civil engineering...

as you want to do b.tech in correspondence, for that you have to apply in some out sided university.. you can apply in those type of university..

As u want to do your btech in correspondence so, it will not create any problem..
1st May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to complete my B tech in civil engineering from aicte approved at kolkata
6th June 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I AM A GOVT. EMPLYOEE WITH QUALIFICATION OF DIP. IN CIVIL ENGG. AND NOW WANT TO DO B.TECH. IN CIVIL ENGINEERING BY DISTANCE COURSES WHICH IS AICTE & UGC APPROVED
15th June 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

My West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination rank is 16205, in which engineering college will I be able to get in for B-Tech in civil Engineering?
2nd July 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil from RVD University. now want to do b.tech from any AICTE apporved ins. plz hepl
5th July 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Diploma in Civil Engg from Govt. Polytechnic Institute in 2010. I am servicing in a Corporate sector, want to complete B.TECH in Civil Engg as corrospondance course from any AICTE approved institute collage in kolkata , West Bengal. Pls advise and guide in details please.

my email id. [email protected]
8th July 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

have passed Diploma in Civil Engg from Govt. Polytechnic Institute in 2004. I am servicing in a Corporate sector, want to complete
B.TECH in Civil Engg as corrospondance course from any AICTE approved institute or collage in Rajasthan, West . Pls advise and guide
in details please.
13th July 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SAY ME THE DISTANCE STUDY CENTRE FOR BTECH IN CIVIL
22nd July 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

sir, pl. say me the Distance Study Center for B-Tech/ B.E in Civil Engg. (Approved by AICTE). my email id : [email protected]
26th July 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can u tell me any Distance eduction in B.tech civil graduation engg. in Mumbai, Ihad done my Diploma in civil form Gov Poly Mumbai in 2006 as i am doing job for promotion i want this certificate ASAP. pls revert.
15th September 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir. I am Diploma Civil Engineer,I have more than 7 years of Experience .Now I am going to study for B-Tech civil Corresponding course.
Can u gave me best suggestion for me .
29th September 2011, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, I am diploma civil engineer of L&T.now i want to complete my btech degree in correspondance with continuing my work from any aicte approved colleges of westbengal,delhi or rajasthan.Pls give the list of aicte approved distance civil engineering colleges as quickly as possible.
11th October 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my engg in mechanical. and its my final year, i wanted 2 do civil engg in correspondance or any courses in civil tht vl help me in getting job, so pls advice me any institute tht vl help in civil courses and certify me as a civil engg too, pls i need th advice
17th October 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

is karnataka state open university aicte approve?
1st December 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , I am a diploma in civil engineer, now i want to study B.tech through Distance in Tamil Nadu.I also have 19 years experience in same field.so please tell me solution.how many subject,joining details ,Application Details
10th December 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I passed H.S exam in science department with 61% marks,I want to do B-tech in civil engineering.Please give some private collages details in kolkata....
7th January 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Shabir Ahmad (srinagar)
I have passed my diploma in civil engineering through kashmir govt polytechnic in 2008,now i am going to complete my Be/B-tech through corresponding mode since i am servicing in AFCONS infrastructure LTD company please guide me and name few colleges for me.
26th October 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to complete diploma engineering from wb technical council(part time) please advise me. how to do this
15th January 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech (Mech, Civil, Electronics, Comp Science) along with a list of other courses are being done in Siliguri Study centre with AICTE approved universities and UGC approved colleges. Please email me at [email protected] for any enquiry.
25th August 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir..now I was complete diploma in civil engineering...
Now I will doing distance b tech...
Where is the distance b tech collage in siliguri (particular)?
Please suggestion me...
26th June 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of per semester for b.tech i m already diploma Holder
30th December 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Now after court decision I am in doubt what the B Tech from civil engineering branch in distance education approved from aicte
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?