26th June 2010, 12:29 PM
krishnaprasad cv

B.Tech or M.Tech in Aerospace after Bsc Mathematics? Jobs in Space Physics?

can i do B.Tech or M.Tech in Aerospace after Bsc Mathematics ? How can i do job in spacephysics?

26th June 2010, 03:06 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: B.Tech or M.Tech in Aerospace after Bsc Mathematics? Jobs in Space Physics?

yes dear ypu can get direct 2nd year btech through lateral entry exams, then after completing btech in three years you may do m.tech.
26th June 2010, 06:10 PM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Tech or M.Tech in Aerospace after Bsc Mathematics? Jobs in Space Physics?

dear friend

u can do B.TECH or M.TECH in aerospace engineering it will be great for ur carrier in space .

space physics is always a course which is always in research.

after completion of ur space study u ca join space research centers like ISRO ,NASA and many more.

all the best 4 ur carrier.
26th June 2010, 11:39 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.Tech or M.Tech in Aerospace after Bsc Mathematics? Jobs in Space Physics?

Yeah of course you can do B.Tech.

These days many Inastitutes are tied up with IGNOU to provide Aerospace engineering degree from there. That colleges will provide you faculty and all studing mediums but the degree would of IGNOU.

For example:- Pailan college of management & Technology.

For persuing M.Tech you have to first complete your M.sc. then you can enter there through GATE.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
27th June 2010, 09:48 AM
sandy B

hello friend,you can do b.tech after your b.sc course.and after b.tech you can do m.tech...
27th June 2010, 10:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes friend, you can definitely go in for Btech and join second year directly through lateral entry scheme. Mtech can be done only after completing Btech. On career options in space research, now there are research bodies like ISRO, VSSC and DRDO, where they aborb research scientists in the field of space engineering.
27th June 2010, 12:06 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear through lateral entry you can directly do your B.tech under AICTE colleges after that you can do M.tech(2years) or can do integrated B.tech and M.tech(dual degree 5 years)
GOODLUCK
REGARDS
**AMRITANSU**
27th June 2010, 04:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

You cannot apply for M.tech after completing your B.sc in Mathematics because
for M.tech you have a master degree. But you can definately go for B.Tech in Aerospace after Bsc Mathematics. The course of B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
is of four years and these are some good colleges to pursue this course. So please
check these colleges-

Indian Institute of Technology

Anna University, Chennai

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Punjab Engineering College

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai

Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi.
27th June 2010, 04:34 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
You cannot directlygo for mtech.You must first complete Btech , a course for 3 years. After that you can do your Mtech. The condition is that you should have a min of 60% in Btech. You can pply for ISRO after that. ok?
bye
5th July 2010, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.sc (Maths, physics, chemistry) from distance. can i get admission in b.tech (EEE). if possible please give me suggestion
7th July 2010, 05:58 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed b.sc (Maths, physics, chemistry) from distance. can i get admission in b.tech (EEE). if possible please give me suggestion

I dont think you will get lateral entry into B.Tech any branch.

Since you have mentioned that your B.sc is a General one, Means pass course, so its not possible for you because Honours is required for it.

And for B.Tech (EEE) general demand is of Physics, Mathematics and sometimes Electronics Honours.

Second mistake, You have persued your B.sc through Distance mode. I am not saying that distance mode is not acceptable, but never persue CORE Bachelor dergees like B.sc, it will be hinderage in way of your career success.
7th July 2010, 08:16 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear
after b.sc math you will be elegiable for b.tech.

if you are interested in m.tech then you do btech first.then appear into gate exam.and do mtech.after msc you will be also eligiable for mtech....

all the best....
11th July 2010, 07:17 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

there are lot of ways starting from b.sc to do engg.
you should try for the lateral entry in engg. as it will far easier
27th July 2010, 08:21 PM
h_bansu

hello
i m doing integrated m.sc(mathematics)
and i want to do m.tech in aeronautics
so what i have to do to get admission in m.tech in aeronautics
please reply ma on my mail id:
[email protected]
i will wait for your career guidence
28th July 2010, 12:01 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_bansu View Post
hello
i m doing integrated m.sc(mathematics)
and i want to do m.tech in aeronautics
so what i have to do to get admission in m.tech in aeronautics
please reply ma on my mail id:
[email protected]
i will wait for your career guidence

For pursuing M.Tech afte M.sc the only best way is to go through GATE.

GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is conducted by IISC in collaboration with IIT's every year, for providing admission into M.Tech, MS and integrated P.hd (Offered by CSIR ) at IISC, IIT's and NIT's. Hundreds of institutes other then these except GATE scores, even GATE scores help in getting Diredct jobs in MNC's and PSU's also.

For getting into IISC, you have to score at least 640+ score alongwith at least 96% Percentile and good AIR, because IISC only 20 seats in its M.Tech.

Where as for IIT's one can compromise with AIR, but for getting Direct admission criteria is same. For Admission through Interview one with 500+ score can be wait listed for admissin through Interview. Where as for MS score of 500+ and 95% GATE percentile can fetch a seat in MS there.

For NIT's score of 400+ and pertile of 85% can fetch you a seat there.

Go through GATE 2010 Details @ www.iitb.ac.in/gate/ you other dounts will be cleared.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
28th July 2010, 05:17 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Hi!

Ofcourse, you can do BTech. in aerospace after passing BSc.(Maths). For getting admission in Btech. aerospace engineering you must pass 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate. You must also pass the qualifying exam JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) conducted by the IIT's. Most of the institutes conducting engineering courses in Aeronautics consider JEE score as the qualifying grade.

Some of the institutes offering engineering in aeronautics are:

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
IIT's
Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

You can get space physics job in ISRO, ISAC, Physical Research Laboratory etc.
29th July 2010, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc in maths. after this what are the courses for which i am eligible?
30th July 2010, 11:47 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: B.Tech or M.Tech in Aerospace after Bsc Mathematics? Jobs in Space Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnaprasad cv View Post
can i do B.Tech or M.Tech in Aerospace after Bsc Mathematics ? How can i do job in spacephysics?
yes you can taKE direct admaission b.tech 2nd yr.///////////////////
15th August 2010, 07:46 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

for getting admission in Btech. aerospace engineering you must pass 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate. You must also pass the qualifying exam JEE.
21st November 2010, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

after completing M.sc in maths or physics can i get admission directly in M-Tech from good Institution
22nd November 2010, 12:24 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

dear friend

yes you can do B.TECH after doing b.sc in aerospace engineering then you can do M.TECH .
after completion of ur space study u can join space research centers and can make a better platform for you yourself in ISRO ,NASA and many more.

Good luck for ur carrier.
5th December 2010, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

after msc.maths/physics,can i go to mtech.in aerospace engineering.please info([email protected])
28th December 2010, 11:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnaprasad cv View Post
With a B.sc in math’s you are eligible to do B.Tech or M.Tech in aerospace engineering. This will lead to excellent career opportunity. You can join in companies like ISRO, DRDO or even NASA if you perform well in your course.
31st December 2010, 12:36 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend according to me you should do b tech in Aerospace and then you can go m.tech in Aerospace that will be very much beneficial to you ......
6th March 2011, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

I am now B.Sc Physics Hons 3rd year. after completing my b.sc i want to study in aerospace, is it possible??
24th April 2011, 03:02 PM

NOW I WAS COMPLEDED 12 TH STD.NOW I WILL STUDY B.Sc PHYSICS AFTER CAN ISTUDY AEROSPACE ENGINEERING?
30th April 2011, 03:50 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Wink Re: B.Tech or M.Tech in Aerospace after Bsc Mathematics? Jobs in Space Physics?

Yes you can do B.Tech in Aeroscope.......... after this you should go for M.tech.... it is very beneficial for you to do B.Tech and after this M.Tech.........
25th June 2011, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Hello I'm doing B.SC in Nepal(I have choices among Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics), What subject should i study in B.SC to study aeronautical engineering in Masters? Please reply me on [email protected].
Thank you...
2nd August 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to do btech in aerospace engineering after complete my bsc[math] in distance and i have no good percentage in 10 2.Is this possible,if possible give me the information how can i join.
13th August 2011, 10:55 AM
DN358
Banned

friend

u can do B.TECH or M.TECH in aerospace engineering it will be great for ur carrier in space .

space physics is always a course which is always in research.

after completion of ur space study u ca join space research centers like ISRO ,NASA and many more.

all the best 4 ur carrier.
24th August 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

if i am doing b.sc in electronics or b.sc in geology, Can i do m.tech in electronics or mining.
3rd November 2011, 05:37 PM
saifulallah

which exam and which syllabus for to read for areonotiacal engeneering.
3rd November 2011, 05:39 PM
saifulallah

which entrence exam and syllabus for areonotical engeneering after bsc maths
18th March 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i have done msc in maths can i do M tech in civil engineering
1st June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I,m currently doing my bsc. I,m planing to take maths in the TY level.
i wana take up aerospace engineering...wat sort of exams shud i be clearing.
Is it essential for me to complete bsc.
please guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?