20th July 2017, 11:40 PM
tangjamba

Is the Bachelor in Education equivalent to Bachelor in Physical Education course? Can I apply for teacher job after BPE course?

Hello sir, I want to know is Bachelor in Education equivalent to Bachelor in Physical Education course? Can I apply for teacher job after BPE course?

21st July 2017, 10:32 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is the Bachelor in Education equivalent to Bachelor in Physical Education course? Can I apply for teacher job after BPE course?

If you want to apply for teaching job then you must firstly complete your B.ed degree and also you must sit to qualify TET exam.
In ,most of education institute ask for teachers /professors who have completed their B.ed degree from recognized institute.
21st July 2017, 01:30 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Bachelor in Education equivalent to Bachelor in Physical Education course? Can I apply for teacher job after BPE course?

Yes, you are eligibility to apply teacher job after completing Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE).

The candidate who have completed their graduation or post graduation degree with 55% from any recognised university.

Bachelor of education and bachelor of physical education will be given equivalent preference because these degrees are almost same.
1st January 2021, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have b.p.e can I do bed course
5th December 2021, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am right now doing BPE can I do b. Ed after. B. P. E???? From open
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?