11th January 2019, 11:09 AM
Nanivicky

Which bank exams am I eligible for with less than 60% in graduation?

Sir, I don't have 60% in my graduation. Am I eligible to write bank exams like SBI's Probationary Officer? Which other bank exam am I eligible for? Can you provide details of all such bank exams?

23rd January 2019, 10:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank exams am I eligible for with less than 60% in graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for SBI PO entrance examination even without having 60% in graduation.

Candidate passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and age between 21-30 years are eligible to appear for the examination. There is no limitation on discipline and aggregate percentage in graduation.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in all the stages of the examination for final selection. For more information visit at www.sbi.co.in.
24th January 2019, 06:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank exams am I eligible for with less than 60% in graduation?

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear for SBI PO examination.

So, you can appear for the examination with less than 60% aggregate.

The age limit is 21-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you have to do better preparation for qualifying in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?