27th December 2011, 01:43 PM
neelimaganapathi

Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?

dear sir

i did my 10th with 74%,12th with 54% and graduation with 69%. Am i eligible for any bank clerical and PO. what are the qualifications may requried for these SBI and IBPS exams.

kindly help me sir

With regards
Neelima

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about IBPS & SBI Clerical exams? Last date to register for IBPS Clerical exam?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
  3. Am I eligible for bank exam with 47.82 in Graduation?
  4. Information about SBI and IBPS clerical exam? Am I eligible to appear for IBPS and SI clerical exam?
  5. Eligibility for clerical jobs after post graduation in M.Com with 50% marks and having good computer knowledge?
  6. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 81% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 54% in Graduation?
  7. Eligibility for SBI and IBPS Clerical exams?
  8. Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?
  9. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  10. Possibility to apply in IBPS exams for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 70% in B.Com? Is it a barrier to appear if completed 12th from Kannada Medium school?
  11. Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th
  12. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  13. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc
  14. Detailed Information regarding upcoming Bank Clerk Exams?
  15. Am I eligible for IBPS 2015 and SBI 2015 exams?
  16. Am I eligible to get the bank job after completion of 12th with 72% marks? -- [New]
  17. Will I be eligible for Bank Exams having secured 48% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 63% in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to work in banking sector after completing BSc computer science ?
27th December 2011, 04:23 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?

dear friend,
Eligibility for SBI clerical exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in any trade.

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.
For SC/ST the percentage relaxation is 5%.

3.Age should be in between 21-30 years.

4.Candidate must be computer literate.

5.Candidate should be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria for clerical service..

As you don't have 60% aggregate through out the career then you are not eligible for the exam.

All the best.
27th December 2011, 07:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelimaganapathi View Post
dear sir

i did my 10th with 74%,12th with 54% and graduation with 69%. Am i eligible for any bank clerical and PO. what are the qualifications may requried for these SBI and IBPS exams.

kindly help me sir

With regards
Neelima
Yes, You are eligible for Bank Recruitment examination after completing your Graduate degree course with 69% Marks.

You have scored good marks in your Graduation, so you are eligible to apply for Both the Examination :

>> Bank PO
>> Bank Clerical

After completing your Graduate degree course, you are eligible to apply for SBI and IBPS Recruitment examination. Both will conducts the bank examination twice in a year for the post of Probationary officer and Clerical Post.

You are eligible for Both SBI as well and IBPS Bank Recruitment Examination because you have already completed your Graduation degree course from a recognised University, Final year candidates are not apply for Ban Recruitment Examination.

Age Eligiblity Criteria for SBI and IBPS Clerical Post :
------------------------------------

Your age should between 18 to 28 years.

Age Eligiblity Criteria for SBI and IBPS PO Post :
------------------------------------

>> For SBI : Age should between 21 to 30 years.
>> For IBPS : Age should between 20 to 30 years.

Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

In SBI Bank PO Examination, General candidates will gets 4 chances to cracked the examination, OBC Candidates will gets 7 Chances and NO limits for SC/ST Candidates.

For IBPS Examination you can apply many times, The examination is Objective as well as descriptive for PO Post. But for Clerical examination, the examination is Only Objective type. So please prepare well for the examination and then apply for Bank Recruitment Examination Next year and for more information read previous year notifications.
27th December 2011, 10:35 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelimaganapathi View Post
dear sir

kindly help me sir

With regards
Neelima
I am noticed one thing in your percentage,you have not consist marks in your aggregation.So,it is very difficult to get jobs in MNC,Software,corporate companies....etc.

But don't worry your eligible to apply for Probationary officer examination and Bank clerical examination.To apply for both examination,the candidate have to completed their 12th examination or graduate examination from any recognized Colleges.

IBPS examination is conducted twice in a year for recruitment in 19 public sectors banks expect SBI Bank.

IBPS Probationary Officer :-
-------------------------

The candidate should be completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized College or university or equivalent examination.

Age limits for IBPS PO examination is 20 years and 30 years at the time of appearing for IBPS examination,relaxation is exits as per govt rules.Three year is given to the other backward caste and 5 years is given to the Schedule Tribes/Schedule Caste categories.

Pattern of examination :- Reasoning,English Language,Quantitative Aptitude,General awareness,computer knowledge and descriptive.

SBI Probationary Officer :-
-----------------------

The candidate should be completed their graduate degree in any desire stream from a recognized College or university or equivalent examination.

Age limits for SBI PO examination is 21 years and 30 years at the time of appearing for SBI examination,relaxation is given to the various reserved categories.Three year for other backward caste and 5 years for Schedule Tribes/Schedule Caste categories.

Pattern of examination :- English Language,General awareness,computer knowledge,Marketing,Data Analysis and Data Interpretation,reasoning and descriptive.
27th December 2011, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

The website for SBI PO is http://www.statebankofindia.com/

I have attached the Question paper of SBI BANK PO exam.So Please check it out.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BANK PO SAMPLE PAPER.pdf(184.5 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf BANK PO 2011.pdf(36.1 KB, 74 views)
28th December 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

i have gaim marks in x 34%, xii 490%, BA 40%, B.ed 55% WHAT AM I APPLICABLE FOR TGT JOB?
6th March 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i qualified in ibps exam.i got 57% in ssc and 49% in intermediate and 51% in graduation. i belongs to OBC. can i eligible for ibps clerk exam
14th April 2012, 02:47 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.For SC/ST the percentage relaxation is 5%.
yours Age should be in between 21-30 years.
you must be computer literate.you should be a citizen of India.
14th June 2012, 07:10 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

first you should be graduate.

Bank PO exam eligibility criteria:

Graduation from any recognised recognised university.

Age should be 21 to 30years and the relaxation for the reserved candidates.

Candidate should be an indian.

Question paper pattern:

Quantitative aptitude --- 50
QUESTIONS
English - -----------------50
QUESTIONS
reasoning ---------------- 50
QUESTIONS General awareness - ----50
QUESTIONS
and
computer ----------------- 50
QUESTIONS
30th October 2012, 06:53 PM
suraj391

Hello,
Yes you are absolutely eligible for Bank PO Exams as per your educational standards.

This is because the educational qualification that is required to be eligible for the bank exams is graduation with a minimum of 55% marks.

And you have got 63% marks in graduation but at the same time your age too will remain in between 21-30 years.

If you fulfill the age criteria then you are eligible for the same.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
thaxsss
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?