4th July 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

From which bank in Mysore can I get educational loan to fund the cost of B.Pharmacy degree course?

Hi, I am looking forward to study B.Pharmacy from JSS College of Arts, Commerce and Science which is affiliated to University of Mysore. Can I get educational loan for this course to study in this college? In which all banks in Mysore should I try for bank loan? Which all documents are required for educational loan?

30th July 2020, 06:38 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: From which bank in Mysore can I get educational loan to fund the cost of B.Pharmacy degree course?

***To apply for the loan, one must be an Indian citizen, having secured an admission into a college/university recognised by a competent authority in India or abroad.

- The applicant must have completed his higher secondary level schooling.

---Documents required for educational loan:-

1)The banks require additional documents such as admission letter of the institution,

2) fee structure, Class X, XII and graduation (if applicable) marksheets.

3)Also the income documents such as salary slips or income-tax returns (ITR) of the co-
applicant.

****Best Bank For Education Loan list given below

a)SBI Education Loan.

b)Bank of India Education Loan.

c)PNB Education Loan.

d)Indian Bank Education Loan.

e)IDBI Bank Education Loan.

--please go thought the form thoroughly like loan sanctioned,interest ,emi etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?