20th June 2020, 11:30 AM
pankaj.sainiii

From which bank and how can I apply for educational loan to fund M.Tech in IIT?

Hello, my name is Pankaj. I have to do M.Tech from IIT for which I need educational loan. So, could you please tell me which bank would be best for educational loan? How can I apply? Which all documents would be required?

31st March 2022, 07:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which bank and how can I apply for educational loan to fund M.Tech in IIT?

All the banks will sanction you education loan to pursue M.Tech from IIT.

IIT is a reputed institutions. To get education loan you need to have offer letter along with some documents such as Pan card, Aadhar card, Photographs etc.

Visit the nearest bank branch to get the loan.
31st March 2022, 08:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which bank and how can I apply for educational loan to fund M.Tech in IIT?

IIT is a premier institution of India and to pursue the course from IIT bank is always ready to offer you loan.

So, you can visit the nearest bank to get detail information about the procedure to apply for it.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS :-

Educational degree.

Offer letter.

Personal details and identity proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?