13th June 2017, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

BBA after failing in economics (commerce student)

Hi ,
I completed my 12th and unfortunately I failed in economics but I still passed . (I'm in commerce) . So is it possible for me to do BBA?

13th June 2017, 12:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BBA after failing in economics (commerce student)

Yes, definitely. You can pursue BBA even after failing in Economics.

In case, if your result is clear and there is no backlog in any subject.

Then, you can pursue BBA course without any issue.

However, you may not be able to get admission into Top B-Schools of India.
13th June 2017, 05:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes if you have cleared all the papers then you are eligible to pursue BBA. You need to clear all subjects because there is no any criteria for admission having backlogs. You must have completed Intermediate from a recognized university in any discipline then only you will be eligible to get admitted in any college.
13th June 2017, 06:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

BBA refers to Bachelor of Business Administration and as the name suggests it is a professional bachelor degree course with good career scope.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing BBA degree course is a higher secondary school degree with at least 50% marks with English as a main subject from a recognized board of education.

Now as you have that your overall result status in your Class 12th shows passed even having failed in Economics paper of your Class 12th then you are eligible for pursuing BBA degree course if you have studied English at your Class 12th level as for BBA degree course economics is not a compulsory subject.
18th July 2020, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Bba after failing in accountancy (commerce student)
26th September 2020, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

BBA after failing b.com part 2 notclear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?