1st October 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BBA being a 12th Arts student with Economics, English, Hindi and Education subjects? List of BBA colleges in Lucknow?

Dear Sir,
I am an Arts student studying in 12th standard with subjects: Economics, English, Hindi and Education. Can I study BBA? Please give me BBA college names in Lucknow.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects? Subject selection in BBA?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  3. Can I take BBA after passing 12th?
  4. Possibility to study M.A. in Economics if completed B.A. with English, Hindi, Education & Economics?
  5. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  7. Am I eligible to study BBA(H) if completed 12th with Political Science, Philosophy, Education and Economics?
  8. Is it mandatory to study Mathematics for admission in BBA course for 12th Arts student?
  9. Can I get admission to study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  10. Can I study BBA being a 12th Arts student?
  11. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  12. Can Arts student become Psychiatrist? How can I appear for IAS exam?
  13. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. Is it possible to study BBA for 12th Pure Science student?
  15. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  16. Can I join BBA after 12th Arts? Compulsory subjects to opt for BBA?
  17. Subjects necessary in graduation to study CA? Can CA be done after BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study BBA for 12th Commerce student?
7th October 2015, 09:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BBA being a 12th Arts student with Economics, English, Hindi and Education subjects? List of BBA colleges in Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am an Arts student studying in 12th standard with subjects: Economics, English, Hindi and Education. Can I study BBA? Please give me BBA college names in Lucknow.
Yes, you are eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course.

You should have qualified in science or commerce or arts from recognized board. Some colleges may conduct entrance examination for BBA admission.

List of the BBA college in Lucknow:-

1.Dayanadth Academy of Management studies

2.Pandit Prithi Nath College

3.Banshi College of Education

4.AXIS Institute of Technology and Management

5.Christ Church College

6.International Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship

7.Alphine Institute

8.Sikkim Manipal University

9.Vision Institute of Management

10.Shaheed Bhagat Singh Degree College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?