15th August 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

A BCA qualified candidate presently working with central government is eligible to do B.Ed via distance?

I have completed my BCA and now working as a Central Government Employee. Now, can I do B.Ed via distance mode of education? If yes, then which university would be best for doing B.Ed via distance mode and which subject should I choose in B.Ed between Mathematics, Physics and Social Science?

15th June 2023, 05:50 PM
eduking

Default Re: A BCA qualified candidate presently working with central government is eligible to do B.Ed via distance?

For distance mode B.Ed admission you need to have at least 2 years of teaching experience. You haven't mentioned the kind of job you are doing in the central government. If it is a teaching job and you have 2 years of experience, then surely you can apply for distance mode B.Ed admission.

There are universities such as IGNOU which are available for distance mode admission in India. You can apply for admission to IGNOU if you have graduated with 50% marks and 2 years of teaching experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?