31st December 2011, 05:07 AM
raseenabca

Does it valuable for me to pursue MCA course in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed BCA and working in BPO Company?

Hi Sir,
I have completed BCA. But now am working in BPO (Non-voice process)company. If I join MCA in distance learning course, is it valuable for me? and If I study MCA, Is there any possible to move IT companies.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  2. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  3. Formalities and possibility to pursue MCA for B.Sc(Hotel Management) candidate who is working in BPO? Syllabus of TANCET MCA?
  4. Is it possible to pursue admission for MCA after doing MCA distance education?
  5. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  6. Whether doing MCA from IGNOU is not valuable? -- [New]
  7. What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?
  8. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Likely issues during interviews due to 5 year gap between MBA and graduation?
  10. Can I get job in Infosys and TCS having 10 years of experience in a MNC after completed BCA and MCA from Distance Learning?
  11. Can I get valuable job if pursuing MCA from SMU and working in BPO sector?
  12. How to pursue LLB in distance learning? I am a working professional
  13. How to start my studies to do B.Tech? I have completed diploma diploma in IT and working in a company from last 3 years
  14. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  15. What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?
  16. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  17. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  18. MCA Entrance Test for Distance Learner.
31st December 2011, 05:04 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does it valuable for me to pursue MCA course in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed BCA and working in BPO Company?

dear friend,
My friend you should go for MCA course in regular manner , not in correspondence manner.

Because doing a course in regular manner is more valuable than doing a course in correspondence.

But if money is the burden then I will suggest you to continue your job and go for MCA course in correspondence...

Which will help you to increase your salary and designation.

So, now it is upto you..

All the best.
31st December 2011, 08:27 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does it valuable for me to pursue MCA course in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed BCA and working in BPO Company?

Yes, Its a good idea. You can do MCA course even distance learning. Any ways MCA is a nice course and you will have a bright future whether you do it in regular or in distance education. But working in BPO company is not so worthy. I would suggest you work in some small IT companies and do your MCA being there. Because when you do MCA in college your college's fame will help at the time of placement but in distance education you need some thing to support you. There your work experience will play a nice role.
20th January 2012, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Doing MCA (Distance) through ICFAI is good ?
21st August 2012, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

I have completed my BCA in 2008 (69%). Currently I am working in BPO (Non-Voice) from past 3 yrs. Is there any possibilities to move to IT after doing some certification? Is my prior experience will be counted? Which is the Best course I can opt for? Can I go for DBA certification?

Regards,
Rai
e-mail - [email protected]
28th June 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m done B.sc(it) and now i want to do MCA from distance education courses if i complete mca from distance education can i get job in IT companies
Akash gupta
11th September 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do distance education for MBA? Is it valuable? Is correspondence more better than distance education? Friends, please help me by giving your valuable suggestions.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?