4th November 2018, 04:01 PM
elactus

Being an engineering can I study Homeopathy Medicine through distance learning?

I am an engineer, working as a manger in a company. I would like to know whether I can learn Homeopathy Medicine course BHMS through distance education in India or not? Kindly guide me. I have studied B.Sc. and B.E.

5th April 2023, 04:28 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Being an engineering can I study Homeopathy Medicine through distance learning?

To study homeopathy you will have to study 11&12 from science stream and must score at least 50% in physics, chemistry and biology and there is some relaxation for reserved category and for getting into the course you will have to appear for NEET enterance exam and on that merit you will be awarded and the course is on campus and cannot be done through distance and if you fulfill the criteria only than you are eligible for the following.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?