11th June 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i become Homeopathy Doctor after B.Tech? What is the procedure? What is the scope of Distance Learning?

Hi

Can i pursue for Homeopathy Doctor after completing B.Tech? I have 80% marks in all science subjects in 12 class. Please inform me the procedures? Is there any scope of distance learning too?

Related Questions:
  1. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible for me to become a BHMS doctor by doing a distance online study course in Homeopathy?
  3. How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?
  4. Which course is better for me if I am a intern in BHMS course
  5. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  6. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  8. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
  9. Is there any Homeopathy doctor job in Army?
  10. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  11. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  12. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry?
  13. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Is there any institute which offers MPH in distance learning? I am BHMS doctor with 2 years experience
  15. Is MD(AM) equivalent to MD(Homeopathy)?
  16. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University?
  17. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  18. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
26th June 2015, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become Homeopathy Doctor after B.Tech? What is the procedure? What is the scope of Distance Learning?

BHMS is the course you need to pursue to become doctor in Homeopathy. Distance learning is not available for any of the doctor's related course like MBBS, BAMS, BHMS etc. Therefore, you need to attend regular classes to become a registered doctor in any branch of medical science. You have done B.Tech and now thinking of doing BHMS that means you are looking to change your field totally.

You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology to become eligible for BHMS course in India. Admission is through entrance exam which is conducted along with other medical courses. You have to be really well prepared for the entrance exam to get admission in a decent college. College will be allotted according to your rank in medical entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?