11th April 2018, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Cosmetology or Beautician course for correspondence BA student?

My daughter is doing her correspondence course in BA from Madurai Kamaraj University. She wants to take up course in Cosmetology. She is not that much bright in studies. Can she go for this course? Whether she should go for good beautician course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cosmetology Colleges, Courses and Exams after B.Pharmacy
  2. How to study of cosmetology? What is the fee structure?
  3. How can I pursue PG in Cosmetology after completing B.Com? Which colleges offer the course in Kerala and what is the course duration?
  4. Can I pursue Cosmetology course after few years of completing BDS? Is Cosmetology course a good Career choice?
  5. Best colleges in India to study Cosmetology course? Should I do Diploma or directly Bachelors and Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology?
  6. Can a 12th science student do cosmetology course?
  7. How to study in non clincal if I am interested in physiology and cosmotology
  8. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which entrance exams I need to write for M.Pharma in Cosmetology colleges offering this course?
  10. Is there any scope for advance diploma in cosmetology? I did my diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Physiotherapy graduate can do Cosmetology course?
  12. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  13. Entrance examination for doing Cosmetology and colleges available for the same?
  14. What should I study in Graduation to become a Beautician being a 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  15. Is it beneficial to do MBA through Correspondence? Does it carry any scope? Which is a good course after BBA?
  16. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  17. Is there is any course related to cosmetology for a B.Tech graduate?
  18. What is the scope in Cosmetology?
10th May 2018, 05:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Cosmetology or Beautician course for correspondence BA student?

Cosmetology is a scientific course which deals with beauty and how to make man looking good. Cosmetogists are getting good paid jobs than beauticians. So, I want to suggest you to go for Cosmetology course. The salary of Cosmetogists will increase based on experience.

Some good institutes which offer Cosmetogy courses are listed below.

>> National and Regional Vocational Training Institutes for Women (Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India) in Delhi, Noida, Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Vadodra, Hissar, Indore, Trivandrum, Tura.
>> YWCA centres in major cities (website link)
>>VLCC Institute of Beauty, Health & Management, branches across the country - (website link)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?