6th November 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any course related to cosmetology for a B.Tech graduate?

Hi, I am doing my B.Tech final year and I'm interested in doing cosmetology courses. So, please let me know that is there any exam for this course and colleges in India.

7th November 2016, 05:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there is any course related to cosmetology for a B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am doing my B.Tech final year and I'm interested in doing cosmetology courses. So, please let me know that is there any exam for this course and colleges in India.

Yes, there are Diploma in Cosmetology, Advanced Diploma in Cosmetology, Professional Diploma in Cosmetology and Grand Master in Cosmetology are available in VLCC Institute. The courses are available in regular and correspondence modes. You can study the course in the VLCC Institute. There are also courses related to hair, makeup and nutrition courses available in the institute. The candidates with 10th qualification and very good interest in the field can study the course. The institute’s website link is VLCC Institute
7th November 2016, 10:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there is any course related to cosmetology for a B.Tech graduate?

Yes, there are courses related to cosmetology after completing B.Tech Graduate degree course.
Candidates those who are interested in this field can opt for Masters degree courses, Diploma courses, Certificate courses etc after the completion of Graduation from a recognised University.
16th October 2020, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I will complete my graduation still 1 year left .Iam studying BSC(MPC).I want to become a professional makeup artist. Is there any related to my graduation r courses of this cosmetology are anything I don't have any proper guidance please give suggestions mam/ sir
30th August 2021, 12:45 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

First , candidates must have 10+2 or Graduation degree to pursue these courses.

*Diploma in Cosmetology

*Diploma in Make Up

*Diploma in Hair Designing
1st July 2023, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Salary after btech cosmetics in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?