25th June 2013, 10:54 PM
jindalsaryu

Which is the best for B.Tech Biotech between Shaits and IMS Ghaziabad

Hello guys!

My general rank in UPSEE is 1529 and under Girl's Quota it is 716. Also my General rank in SHAITS is 343. I'm planning to do Btech Biotech but is confused as to which college will be best for it.

SHAITS OR IMS Gaziabad OR any Reputed private college under UPTU? Please make some suggestions!

Thank you!

15th July 2015, 04:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best for B.Tech Biotech between Shaits and IMS Ghaziabad

From my point of view, you should select IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad which is the best options among your choice for biotechnology courses in engineering.

IMS Engineering College has certain edge over other colleges due to the following facts:

>>Strict discipline for students inside campus.

>>Proper dresscode.

>>Attendance, assignment and marks monitoring done online through college portal. You can see these things on college portal.

>>Good faculties under biotechnology department with experience.

>>Presence of Career Department Centre for Personality development Programme and Placement assistance.

>>Better results as compared to other institutes of Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?