9th June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Best books to be referred to qualify IIT JAM? I am a final year BSc Physics student of MG university

i am a final year bsc physics student of MG university.i would like to qualify iit jam for my msc...what are the books to be referred?from where should i start?

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for IIT JAM exam?
  2. How to prepare for IIT JAM Physics? Books which are to be referred
  3. Reference books as per syllabus including solved question papers of previous year for IIT-JAM(Physics)?
  4. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  5. Previous solved question papers for IITJAM Physics
  6. Best books to prepare for IIT JAM? I am a BSc 2nd year -- [New]
  7. How should I prepare for IIT JAM in Physics?
  8. Books to be referred for IIT JAM Physics?
  9. Previous 10 years JAM physics question papers? Which books to be referred?
  10. Which book to be referred for preparation of IIT JAM in Physics?
  11. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  12. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  13. Books to be referred for IIT JAM Geology? I am pursuing BSc in Geology
  14. What to do for preparation for IIT JAM exam? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
  15. Reference books for IIT JAM physics exam? Best coaching centres for IIT JAM Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get the chance to admit into any IIT? I am a student of BSc final year
  17. Which are the books to be referred for IIT JAM?
  18. How can I prepare to crack IIT-JAM while pursuing B.Sc in Physics from Punjab University?
23rd June 2013, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books to be referred to qualify IIT JAM? I am a final year BSc Physics student of MG university

Sir,please provide me information about the jame exam and the books to be consulted for physics
10th June 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books to be referred to qualify IIT JAM? I am a final year BSc Physics student of MG university

which book should I prefer for iit jam chemistry exam.I am a bsc 3rd year student with chemistry honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?