30th June 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Reference books as per syllabus including solved question papers of previous year for IIT-JAM(Physics)?

Hello
I am student of T.Y. ,B.Sc. (Physics) in Saurashtra University, Gujarat. I want to prepare for IIT-JAM for subject Physics. Can you send me the name , publication and price for the best materials for the same purpose which contain explaination for each topic of IIT-JAM as per syllabus with enough solved problems and atleast 100 solved papers with solved previous years papers of JAM ?

14th August 2014, 09:26 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Reference books as per syllabus including solved question papers of previous year for IIT-JAM(Physics)?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF IIT JAM PHYSICS EXAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of IIT JAM Physics exam in this post for your reference. Go through the papers and try to understand the pattern and type of questions followed for the exam and prepare for it accordingly.

There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the exam. Some of them are as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy online.

I have also attached the IIT JAM Physics 2014 exam syllabus in this post for your reference. Make sure that you prepare for all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam.

To know more about IIT JAM exam online visit the official website - http://gate.iitk.ac.in/jam/
Attached Files
File Type: zip JAM-Physics.zip(2.04 MB, 828 views)
File Type: pdf JAM_2014_brochure.pdf(1.80 MB, 589 views)
File Type: pdf howto_JAM_Counseling.pdf(811.1 KB, 543 views)
File Type: pdf IIT_JAM_2014_Physics_Syllabus.pdf(34.6 KB, 597 views)
14th June 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reference books as per syllabus including solved question papers of previous year for IIT-JAM(Physics)?

sir i have been already applied for IIT JAM 2015. Can I reappear in the exam in 2016 .
16th September 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reference books as per syllabus including solved question papers of previous year for IIT-JAM(Physics)?

Hello sir
I am student of sardar patel university ,Gujarat.Can you send me the name ,publication &the best material for the same contain for each topic in physics subject of IIT -JAM as per syllabus with enough sloved problems and sloved papers with previous years papers of JAM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?