13th June 2012, 02:01 PM
suryakumar28

Which is the best college for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Agriculture and Irrigation engineering in Anna University?

Hi,what is the best among biotechnology,biomedical engineering,agri and irrigation eng in Annauniversity....do they have better scopes?.....please reply this,I am in great need of solutions

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities after completing 12th science with 69%
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Best college to do Bio medical engineering and IT at Coimbatore, Chennai(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  4. What is the best biotechnology course?
  5. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  6. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  7. How to join BSc Agriculture course in Anna University?
  8. Is studying Biomedical in Anna University CEG campus valued?
  9. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  10. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. Which course is better for engineering between Biotechnology and Biomedical?
  12. Syllabus for B.E Biomedical Engineering in Anna University?
  13. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  14. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. MBA in Bioengineering or related courses exists in India? -- [New]
  16. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
  18. Will I be able to get a seat for M.E medical electronics or biomedical engineering in Anna University with a GAET score of 330 in Instrumentation Sector?
1st October 2012, 09:40 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best college for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Agriculture and Irrigation engineering in Anna University?

Hi friend:-

PSGTECHProfile.pdf
21st May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best college for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Agriculture and Irrigation engineering in Anna University?

What is scope for Agriculture and Irrigation engineering and GEO-INFORMATICS,
MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGG.(SS)
16th May 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

which is best to study & have more scopes whether biotechnology , bioinformatics or bio medical engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?