22nd June 2010, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college in Hyderabad other than Osmania Medical College?

can you please advice me about which is the best medical colleges in hyderabad other than osmania medical college? I have written my eamcet exam this year and i have scored 90 marks in it so can you please analyse my rank on it as I am looking for a seat in mbbs only please I hope you will help me in sorting out my problem...

23rd July 2011, 06:00 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Which is the best college in Hyderabad other than Osmania Medical College?

Best two colleges for medical in hyderabad are :

Gandhi Medical College Basheerbagh Hyderabad-5000029 Andhra Pradesh Medical Ph: 040-23222452 MBBS

Bhaskar Medical College Yenkapally, Himayatnagar, Moinabad Mandal, Hyderabad-75 (A.P.) Medical Ph: 08413-235333, 235441 MBBS
23rd July 2011, 06:57 PM
ravilece

Default Re: Which is the best college in Hyderabad other than Osmania Medical College?

gandhi medical college, hyderabad is one of the best one. thank u
23rd July 2011, 07:29 PM
anil krishna

hi,Deccan college medical science kanchan bagh Hyd, Gandhi medical college Hyd,krishna institute of medical collg secundarabad,nizam institute of medical college,Ravindranadth foundation ltd banjaree hills .all the best
24th July 2011, 12:02 AM
sunainarawat

TOP MBA COLLEGES IN HYDERABAD-BEST MBA COLLEGES IN HYDERABAD

ICET 2011 results are released,now students are searching for the best and top mba colleges in hyderabad.here we re providing the list of top 5 MBA colleges in hyderabad.studying mba in rural colleges and having the degree certificate is waste,because of most of the students,who studied in rural colleges have the less communication skills compared to city college students.at last what we are trying to say you that,select the best college to get the good communication skills for your better future.have the look of top mba colleges in hyderabad.

1.JNTU,HYDERABAD.
2.BADRUKA COLLEGE OF POST GRADUATE CENTER.
3.VIGNANA JYOTI INSTUITE OF MANAGEMENT
4.CHAITANYA BHARATI INSTUITE OF TECHNOLOGY,CBIT.
5.DECCAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
24th July 2011, 12:35 AM
kritika@Hans

hi dear
there is a name and contact details of college in Hyderabad following;

Bhaskar Medical College Yenkapally, Himayatnagar, Moinabad Mandal, Hyderabad-75 (A.P.)
contact is 08413-235333, 235441
best wishes
28th January 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Who is the highest scorer in MBBS 1st year, 2nd year in 2010-11......?
15th February 2012, 09:35 PM
puchu007

TOP MBA COLLEGES IN HYDERABAD-BEST MBA COLLEGES IN HYDERABAD

ICET 2011 results are released,now students are searching for the best and top mba colleges in hyderabad.here we re providing the list of top 5 MBA colleges in hyderabad.studying mba in rural colleges and having the degree certificate is waste,because of most of the students,who studied in rural colleges have the less communication skills compared to city college students.at last what we are trying to say you that,select the best college to get the good communication skills for your better future.have the look of top mba colleges in hyderabad.

1.JNTU,HYDERABAD.
2.BADRUKA COLLEGE OF POST GRADUATE CENTER.
3.VIGNANA JYOTI INSTUITE OF MANAGEMENT
4.CHAITANYA BHARATI INSTUITE OF TECHNOLOGY,CBIT.
5.DECCAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
4th June 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i got 112 marks in eamcet 2012.my IPE% is 22.5.hw much rank wil i get?my local status is OU region.i want to know about best medical colleges in hyderabad.
14th September 2012, 02:40 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

The best college in Hyderabad other than Osmania Medical College

Deccan College of Medical Sciences
Kanchanbagh, DMRL 'X' Road, Santhoshnagar, Hyderabad-500058, Hyderabad District

Gandhi Medical College
Padmaraonagar, Musheerabad, Secunderabad-500015, Hyderabad District
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?