30th May 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges to do M.Sc Clinical Laboratory Technology in Coimbatore?

i want to join Msc Clinical Laboratory Technology in coimbatore,which college is best for doing Msc in Clinical Laboratory Technology

Related Questions:
  1. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala?
  2. Am i eligible for MSc Biotechnology after completing BSc Clinical Laboratory Science? Books to be referred for it?
  3. What are the jobs after studying BSc MLT?How much is the salary?
  4. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University?
  5. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  6. PG Diploma from CDAC or other institutes after B.Sc?
  7. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  8. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms?
  9. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  10. Education career option for me after DMLT
  11. How to take admission in Lab Technician in Pimez
  12. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  13. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc in food technology? I have doen BPMT
  15. Colleges offering MSc Clinical Research course in Delhi? Contact details of colleges in Delhi?
  16. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  17. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist? -- [New]
3rd May 2014, 11:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which are the best colleges to do M.Sc Clinical Laboratory Technology in Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join Msc Clinical Laboratory Technology in coimbatore,which college is best for doing Msc in Clinical Laboratory Technology

Best Msc Clinical Laboratory Technology Colleges in Coimbatore:-

RVS College of Engineering and Technology
SSK College of Engineering & Technology
CMS College of Engineering & Technology
Christ the King Engineering College
Karpagam College of Engineering
Maharaja Prithvi Engineering College
Maharaja Engineering College
Park College of Engineering and Technology
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College
Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?