3rd February 2012, 07:51 PM
anuparuthi

Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

sir/madam

i am a student of diploma automobile engineering and i want to ask that it will better to do degree in india or in forigen countries...is there more scopes for automobile engineers in india than other countries??pls tell me about best designs colleges in india....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  3. Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. How can I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Holder in Automobile?
  5. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  7. What should I do to for doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma course in India?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?
  9. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  10. Can I pursue masters in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma and degree in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to do degree and masters program in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India?
  13. Where can I pursue auto-mobile engineering after class 10th? India or in abroad?
  14. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
23rd December 2012, 09:56 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

hello friend,
if you want to do degree in abroad, it is good idea. you better go for abroad and study. it will be good for job opportunities.
all the best for your future.
3rd May 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

hi sir, i completed my 12 grade now in ARTS stream ....so can i do diploma in automobile engineering...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?