12th July 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges for me to join BE after scoring 80% of marks in Diploma with Mechanical?

I got 80percent im mecanical diploma sugest colege in maharashtra for BE

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.E. programme in IIT being a diploma Mechanical Engineer? Top B.E. colleges for diploma holder? -- [New]
  2. Will I get in counseling after scoring 69% marks after diploma in mechanical?
  3. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  4. How many colleges are available in Maharashtra for admission after scoring 70% in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?
  9. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  10. List of colleges I can apply for? I've secured 68.24% marks in Diploma in Mechanical and Belong to SC categary
  11. Can I get mechanical branch after scoring 57 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  13. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  14. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  15. How to join B.E Mechanical engineering after scoring 808 marks in 12th? My cutoff marks is 118.25
  16. How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?
  17. Which colleges can I expect after scoring 39 marks in GATE Mechanical Paper
  18. Can I join NPTI course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 75.75% marks
1st October 2012, 09:26 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for me to join BE after scoring 80% of marks in Diploma with Mechanical?

Dear aspirant,

The best way to get the list of best colleges with less fee is as follows:
1. AIEEE
2. IIT
3. DEC
4. BHU

These are the exams which can help you to get good colleges at a reasonable fee without any donation.

If you will will approach any private college then you will be charged a huge amount of fee as well as donation.

The best way is through AIEEE.
IIT is the toughest engineering entrance available in INDIA which needs a rigorous practice for a year or more.

AIEEE is comparatively easy to attend and you can get good colleges.

So, start your preparation for these entrance exams.

If you will prepare for one exam the syllabus for all these exams will be covered.

This is the best option because now a days a huge no. of private colleges are being shut down due to AICTE approval problem or infrastructure problem or land problems and many more.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.

Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
2nd October 2012, 08:04 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for me to join BE after scoring 80% of marks in Diploma with Mechanical?

Since you have completed diploma course, you are eligible for the lateral entry in the B.Tech course. I would suggest that since you completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering you should select the same subject for Engineering course.

The lateral entry scheme gives you admission in the second year of B.Tech/B.E. course. This scheme is offered to candidates who have either completed diploma or Bachelor of Science course.

Almost all colleges reserve some seats for the lateral entry scheme. It is usually around 10 to 15 percent of the total Engineering seats. The process of admission in Engineering college through lateral entry is different from normal admission procedure of Engineering.

For lateral entry scheme admission you are not required to appear for entrance exams such as:

IIT-JEE

AIEEE

ISEET

The admission is generally given on merit. Candidates need to score at least 60 percent marks in diploma course for direct admission. Since you have scored 80 percent marks I don't think that would be an issue.

The other way to seek admission is through entrance exam. Some colleges only give admission on the basis of performance in entrance exam. LEET is the entrance exam for the lateral entry candidates. There are however some colleges that conducts their own entrance exam.

College List

Maharashtra Institute of Technology - Pune

St. Xaviers Technology Institute

K.M. College of Engineering And Technology

Sardar Patel College of Engineering - Mumbai

All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering

Amritvahini College of Engineering

R.P. Institute North Ambazani Road, Nagpur

Manjara Charitable Trusts College of Engineering

College of Engineering - Ahmednagar
2nd October 2012, 06:15 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,

the best college are:-

St. Xaviers Technology Institute

K.M. College of Engineering And Technology

Sardar Patel College of Engineering - Mumbai

All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering

Amritvahini College of Engineering

R.P. Institute North Ambazani Road, Nagpur

Manjara Charitable Trusts College of Engineering

with regards
sumit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?