22nd April 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?

Sir, I completed my diploma in mechanical engg. & I want a join navy so plz. sagest me any colleges, institutes...........

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  2. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  3. Can I join in Indian Navy after completing diploma course in Engineering?
  4. Can I join navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?
  6. How can I join Indian Navy after completing B.E in mechanical engineering
  7. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  8. Can I join Indian Navy after completing mechanical diploma after 10th standard
  9. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Which exam to appear to join Indian Navy after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidate?
  14. What would be the advantage of completing diploma course in mechanical engineering to join Navy SSR? -- [New]
  15. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to join Indian Navy after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Procedure and entrance exam to join Indian Navy for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
2nd March 2013, 12:49 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?

hi,
With the current qualification of yours you are not eligible for joining in Indian Navy as you are not satisfying either the education qualification or the age limit needed.

As told that you have not even finished your Diploma which has the value of +2,you could have applied for the entrance exam which is the NDA Exam

This exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year and held as NDA I and NDA II.

For this exam the minimum qualification needed is that you need to have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects and you need to have a minimum age limit of 16 1/2-19 years and as told that you are 15 years old you are not eligible for writing the exam.

So,it is better that you complete your Diploma and possess the age limit needed in order to apply for the exam to join in Indian Navy which is a defence force of India.

For more information regarding the exam check at the official site of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
21st November 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?

respected sir/medam i am a student of diploma engg.and after completing diploma am want to study in marine engineering in degree? So here any way to get addmision and how much percentage required in diploma plz help me...my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?