3rd August 2012, 05:29 PM
Kiran Godhani

Which are the best companies offering internship as well as HR placements in Mumbai?

Hi this is Kiran.I have 3 yrs of wrk ex with Infosys.
I am currently pursuing mba from Welingkar Mumbai.
Need to know about HR internsips in mumbai.
Kindly let me know asap.I have to get some knowledge in the field of HR.
If possible can someone let me know the best companies which offer internship as well as hr placements in mumbai.Thanks..

Related Questions:
  1. Details of internship offering companies in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai?
  2. Which companies are offering internship in Mumbai? How to apply for them and what is the cutoff? I am a Instrumentation Engineer from Mumbai University
  3. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  5. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  6. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  7. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  8. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  9. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  10. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  11. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai? -- [New]
  13. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  14. Companies which are offering summer internship for B.Tech students?
  15. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship?
  16. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  17. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  18. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
25th April 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best companies offering internship as well as HR placements in Mumbai?

Hey this is priyanka m doing full time mba from navi mumbai pls tell me any company for internship from finance
10th June 2013, 02:17 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the best companies offering internship as well as HR placements in Mumbai?

Hi

Each company have HR and Finance department.
You may write to company of your choice about the summer internship.
Being a post graduate student, you will get the reply.
It would be good if you do any project under any good professor in your domain.
He/she must be doing some or the other study or survey, you can learn alot under him/her.

all the best
25th January 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I am in search of job studying im be final year from nagpur university
27th January 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my last year entc engineering. Plz let me know what are the job opportunities In Mumbai or which are the companies I cn apply n their crieteria
1st September 2015, 08:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran Godhani View Post
Hi this is Kiran.I have 3 yrs of wrk ex with Infosys.
I am currently pursuing mba from Welingkar Mumbai.
Need to know about HR internsips in mumbai.
Kindly let me know asap.I have to get some knowledge in the field of HR.
If possible can someone let me know the best companies which offer internship as well as hr placements in mumbai.Thanks..
List of the companies for internship in Mumbai for MBA course:-

1. Syntel India Ltd, Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4047 0100

2. Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011
Phone: 022 2491 3024

3. PC Technowledge Centre Pvt. Ltd, No. 1 - 3 / 5, Kshatriya Niwas, Sitaladevi Temple Road, Mahim, Mumbai - 400016, Phone: 022 2444 1616

4. Melstar Information Technologies Ltd, Melstar House, G-4, M.I.D.C. Cross Road 'A', Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4056 6411

5. Samtec Solutions Private Limited, 601, Megor Arcade, 6th Floor, Plot No. 15, MG Road, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2506 7172
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?