17th February 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai

Hello
I am doing B.Tech Electronics
and Communication Engineering
2nd year in Mumbai University
at Mumbai....I want to do internship
in electronics company in Mumbai
kindly tell me about the companies
for internship in this summer

Related Questions:
  1. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  3. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  5. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  6. Electronics companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
  7. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  8. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  9. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  10. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  12. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  13. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  14. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  15. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  17. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
19th February 2015, 09:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am doing B.Tech Electronics
and Communication Engineering
2nd year in Mumbai University
at Mumbai....I want to do internship
in electronics company in Mumbai
kindly tell me about the companies
for internship in this summer
List of the summer internship company in Mumbai for B.Tech in ECE:-

1. Center for Excellence in Telecom Technology and Management, Technology St, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2570 0971

2. Regional Telecom Training Centre, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

3. Telecom Expert, 4/B, Balkrishna Bhavan, Aarey Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 094206 85390
19th February 2015, 11:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?