20th November 2012, 07:02 PM
rafi532

Which are the best courses in IT after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering

I have completed my B.Tech with Computer Science and Engineering.I had.t done any courses.I have no opportunities now,so i want to do courses. Could you suggest me the best courses in IT.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
  3. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  4. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  5. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  9. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  10. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering -- [New]
  11. Which are the best courses in IT after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  12. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  13. Which are the suitable courses for me after completing B.E Computer Science and Engineering with 62%?
  14. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  15. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  16. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  17. What are the jobs to be preferred after completing B.Tech with computer science engineering branch?
  18. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
21st January 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best courses in IT after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering

I have completed my B.Tech with Information technology.I had not done any courses.I have no opportunities now,so i want to do courses. Could you suggest me the best courses in IT.
21st May 2013, 11:52 AM
violent viper

Thumbs up Re: Which are the best courses in IT after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering

Hello friend....

You can take up specializations in

1. Computer Science
2. Information Technology
3. Information Security
4. Software Engineering
5. Distributed Computing
6. Image Processing

All the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?