3rd June 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Best distance education universities for direct final year?

which is the best distance education universities for direct final...could u please tell me which is the best one

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the universities offering direct 3rd year entry into MCA distance course
  3. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  4. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  5. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
  6. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  7. Names of universities for Ph.D distance education?
  8. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  9. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  10. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  11. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  12. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  13. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance? -- [New]
  14. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  16. Which of the following universities offering distance education course?
  17. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  18. Universities offering M.Pharm through distance education? What is the fee structure?
28th October 2011, 04:00 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Best distance education universities for direct final year?

For long distance education programme you have to get admitted in the first year and the proceed ahead, no collage or univesity give you direct entry to the final year untill you had completed your 2nd year in regular collage and left the studies.

So start from the beginning and best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?