25th February 2012, 02:53 PM

Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?

Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  2. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute?
  3. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes?
  4. Best coaching center in Kota?W hat is the fee structure? List of top 10 coaching centers in Kota? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?
  6. Which is the best coaching center for IIT JEE preparation in Kota?
  7. When to apply for admission in Career Point Kota? How to get admission and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  8. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  9. Details about the fee structure for admission in Bansal coaching center kota for IIT
  10. Which is the best coaching center for IIT JEE preparation in Kota?
  11. Which are the Institutes in Kota for coaching for engineering entrance test?
  12. Which are the best coaching institutes for IITJEE and AIEEE situated in Delhi or Kota?
  13. Which is the best coaching center for IIT preparation in Kota?
  14. Foundation courses to do for degree in Medical/Engineering?
  15. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  16. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  17. Which is the best institute and location for civil services coaching? What is its fee structure?
  18. How can I join Career Point Kota? What is the fees for 1 year?
17th April 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?

is motion is best coacing for iit jee
10th May 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?

WHICH ARE THE BEST COACHING CENTRES IN KOTA FOR IIT JEE 2013
21st May 2012, 11:10 PM

Smile Admission guidence in kota.

tell me how i can get a seat in any top caching centre in kota (like in career point,resonance,Allen,Bansal) ........target year is 2013
course year long..... For IIT JEE/AIEEE...............
12th June 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the importance of enterance exam in resounance
28th September 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

which is the best iit coching institute in kota among bansal, resonance , motion & vibrant ? what is the entrance exam date ....... Target is 2013..
28th September 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

best iit coching centre- kota-entrance exam date- 2013
29th September 2012, 08:41 PM
surajm093

Smile Re: Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?

The list of coaching institutes in India for IIT JEE are as follows:
1.Bansal Classes
2.FIITJEE
3.Resonance
4.Vibrant Academy
5.Allen Academy
6.Narayana Academy
All institutes have approximate fees of 70,000.
The admission process takes place in the month of april and june.

Good Luck
20th December 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

This 70,000 rupees for how many years?
4th January 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Per year fees of resonance, bansal, vibrant all is more than 80,000
24th January 2013, 03:43 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

the best IIT coaching institutes

1.Narayana Academy

2.Resonance

3.Bansal Classes

4.Allen Academy

5.FIITJEE

6.Vibrant Academy

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th June 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

My name is harshit . I am study in 10 class please give me information of fees structure and entrance test for IIT coaching
in kota.id harshit [email protected]
14th December 2013, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

My name is sonam n pls tel me whch is th best coachng in kota from iit n pls tel me or all fees details
19th December 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what about motion institute
3rd April 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Plz. Tell me detail for admission and fees structure after 10th for IIT and NDA
My cell no. 9414453733
25th April 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

please tell me which is best coaching institute at patna near boring road for IIT JEE and its fee structure.
6th May 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

My name is arvind pls tell me fee details in kota my email id [email protected]
29th May 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the best coaching institute in Kota of engineering and give the whole fee details on 9569292740. plz reply fast,its an humble requst
28th February 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Well ... It's nothing to panic about ... The best ones are vibrant , bansal , allen , fiitjee , motion .... All account for 90000 fee per year ... And abt entrance exams .. Then it's in the month of april ...

Good luck ...

Anyway I need wishes too !! .. Em at vibrant kota
20th April 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I am very confuse about coaching institute for IIT. I face many trouble for this. NO idea about it but I just want to do it. So I want to know that which is the best coaching institute , their cost of fee and way of teaching.
10th March 2018, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to best coaching in Kota after 10th over with UP board(Hindi medium) and now want change board as cbse pattern and suggest at mail id : [email protected] and mob no 9445887494
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?