1st August 2012, 06:07 PM
nagapavan7

Which are the best institutes in Hyderabad for group II entrance? Books to be referred

good institutes in hyd for group 2 entrance and books to be prepared for group 2

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for NDA entrance exam? Are there any coaching institutes in Hyderabad?
  2. Books to be referred for LLB entrance? Which are the good colleges in Hyderabad and which branch to take?
  3. Which are the good institutes for Aircraft Designing course? Books to be referred for the entrance? What is the yearly fee structure?
  4. Books to be referred to prepare for Group I entrance exam?
  5. How to prepare for Group II exam? How to proceed to start preparation? Which coaching is the best in Hyderabad? Books to be referred?
  6. Which group to take in standard 11th? Books to be referred?
  7. When is the EC DET entrance exam in Hyderabad? Where can I get the form? Which books to be referred
  8. Is an M.Tech 1st year student eligible for Group 1 exam? List of books that should be referred
  9. Where can I get the Group I study material in Telugu medium? Books to be referred?
  10. Books to be referred for group II?
  11. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  12. How can I prepare for group I examination? Books to be referred? -- [New]
  13. Which books should be referred for CAT entrance exam? How those books should be referred to get success? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Books to be referred for Group II? Who is the best Author
  15. Best Institute for Group-I Exam in Hyderabad? Best books to be preferred for the Exam?
  16. Books to be referred for TNPSC Group II exam?
  17. Books to be referred for PDO entrance exam? List of general knowledge books?
  18. What is the syllabus for preparation of Group I exam? Books to be referred?
26th March 2015, 11:27 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the best institutes in Hyderabad for group II entrance? Books to be referred

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagapavan7 View Post
good institutes in hyd for group 2 entrance and books to be prepared for group 2
Best institutes in Hyderabad for group II entrance

Gandhi IAS Study Circle

R. C. Reddy IAS Study Circle

Brain Tree

Ambedkar Study Circle

Lakshya Ias Study Circle

Sri Medha Ias Study Circle

Rankers Academy

NIMS IAS Study Circle

Success Institute

Best Books to be referred

A book of Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal
A Polity By Lakshmikant
Economics by Ramesh Sharma
Modern History by Bipin Chandra
NCERT books for Ancient and Medieval History
Physics book of 9th and 10th class
Chemistry book of 9th and 10th class
NCERT books of Geography
19th June 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best institutes in Hyderabad for group II entrance? Books to be referred

Is there any institute which gives coaching on weekends for group 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?