10th May 2011, 11:14 PM
Santhosh90vit

Which are the best networking courses to become an expert in Network field while doing MSc Computer Science?

Hi, i'm doing my M.sc computer science pls suggest me the best networking courses to become expert in network field

17th June 2011, 01:07 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Which are the best networking courses to become an expert in Network field while doing MSc Computer Science?

To become a network administrator or network expert you need to do many courses or combined in one course...
like CCNA,CCNP,CCIE(or corresponding RHCE or something like that), RED HAT,IT security,check point,ethical hacking,configuration and many more....

You can do a compact course from IIHT(Indian Institute of hardware and technology)..

best of luck...

21st June 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best networking courses to become an expert in Network field while doing MSc Computer Science?

I have completed my b.tech(cs). I just want to go for ccna. Is it good to go for networking in place of software engineer. What are the jobs opportunities after ccna and can i get a starting package of around 3 lakh in delhi ncr after doing b.tech.
Please help me
my mail id is [email protected]

22nd June 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech with cs. I am trying for ccna. Is it good to go for ccna in place of softaware engineering. Can i get starting package of around 3lakh in delhi ncr after doing ccna.I am not interested in programming.
so please help me soon my mail id is [email protected]

21st July 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i have done my diploma and bsc from christ college off campus centre distance education can i become managerial level in networking field like ccna?

24th July 2011, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santhosh90vit View Post
Hi, i'm doing my M.sc computer science pls suggest me the best networking courses to become expert in network field
"Hey.
1st of all go for the knowledge up the level of CCNA and Network+. then go for CCNP Routing & Switching or any other specialized track, but 1st of all U must have in-depth knowledge & concepts of Routing & Switching....
Remember, all these Certs are just bits of paper ( no matter whether u are CCIE or CISSP), but the main thing is sound knowledge.... the period when paper-tigers used to rule over IT jobs has gone now...
Best of Luck.

2nd April 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech with cs. I am trying for ccna. Is it good to go for ccna in place of softaware engineering. Can i get starting package of around 3lakh in delhi ncr after doing ccna.I am not interested in programming.
so please help me soon my mail id is [email protected]

25th April 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.c.a. n i m trying to opt for ccna courses .pls suggest me whether m.c.a or networking courses will be beneficial?

6th May 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

HAI MY NAME IS HUSSAIN, i did mba in marketing now i want to start my career in ccna networking field please suggest me which one is better for me?

13th March 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech.i am interested in networking.so please give the details of networking courses for which job? and what is best course in networking.my email id:[email protected]

3rd October 2013, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I wanna go for Mcitp is it a good course

14th November 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

hi...nw i m dng btech cse 3rd yr...
i dnt like programming....and so i would like to pursue in networking field..so pls tel me the right courses to study

11th February 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i am in a full confusion,which networking course is best to me,now i am working in desktop support field,i want to become anetwork engineer

24th February 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

My age is 21 m persuing b.com i want to start my carrier with networking. Is it good for me. Please suggest me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?