14th September 2012, 03:06 PM
ANBARASI M

Will I get a job if I do CCNA?

if i do ccna will i get the job soon? is in many companies this course wanted or any some other course is wanted? please respond me

20th February 2013, 10:10 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Talking Re: Will I get a job if I do CCNA?

Hi ,

In the field of networking, getting a certificate of CCNA is a very great advantage for you, this exam is taken by CISCO.
It is one of the most valuable IT certification in the world which is accepted by all.

>>There is a very great opportunity if you get this certification and you will be given CISCO ID, the company will hire you if you get a good score.

>> You should try to clear CCNP also, it is next step of CCNA.

BENEFITS:

>>You will be posted as :

*Network Engineer
*Sr. Network Engineer
*Information Technology (IT) Manager
*Network Administrator
*Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / IT)

where you will be getting around $43,000-1,000,000 (highest)

>> This will be a Kick-start for your Networking career and you got satisfaction and respect.

All the very best for you!!!
21st February 2013, 03:05 PM
Beawar

Default Re: Will I get a job if I do CCNA?

Dear..

Let me tell you very frankly then based on your CCNA certificate only you will not get jobs in India and some how if you manage to get a job then you will not be able to progress much with a mere CCNA certificate. I am not saying that the certificate course is of no use but let me tell you that it is only a diploma and there are many people having more qualification then you then why will the company hire leaving those highly qualified guys so dear its better to get some degree course like BCA or go for some engineering course otherwise learn few more language and then after you will see that you are getting offers from top notch companies.

Job that you can get now are :-

Networking job
Admin job
Website programmer etc

SO choice is your that where you want to go.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
28th February 2013, 11:20 AM
narendra B.

Default Re: Will I get a job if I do CCNA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANBARASI M View Post
if i do ccna will i get the job soon? is in many companies this course wanted or any some other course is wanted? please respond me
In the field of networking, getting a certificate of CCNA is a very great advantage for you, this exam is taken by CISCO.
It is one of the most valuable IT certification in the world which is accepted by all.

>>There is a very great opportunity if you get this certification and you will be given CISCO ID, the company will hire you if you get a good score.

>> You should try to clear CCNP also, it is next step of CCNA.

BENEFITS:

>>You will be posted as :

*Network Engineer
*Sr. Network Engineer
*Information Technology (IT) Manager
*Network Administrator
*Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / IT)

where you will be getting around $43,000-1,000,000 (highest)

>> This will be a Kick-start for your Networking career and you got satisfaction and respect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?