22nd February 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Best option after passing 12th with 70% Physiotherapy or Microbiology?

What is best option for me after passing 12 with 70% phisiotharipy or microbiology

23rd February 2012, 01:00 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Best option after passing 12th with 70% Physiotherapy or Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is best option for me after passing 12 with 70% phisiotharipy or microbiology
Dear friend both field are in demand these days but it totally depends upon which field you are interested,
if you go for physiotherapy then you have take admission for BPT ( bachelor in physiotherapy), then you can go for master
here you can work at hospitals as a physiotherapist or you can have your own clinic
if you want to go for microbiology then ya can do
B.Sc (microbiology)
M.Sc (microbiology)
PhD (microbiology)
BE (microbiology)
ME (microbiology)
PhD (microbiology)
you will get jobs in medical companies, medicine research, medical instrument manufacturing companies etc

Best of LUCK
23rd February 2012, 10:48 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best option after passing 12th with 70% Physiotherapy or Microbiology?

After bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy you can probably go for Masters in physiotherapy (M.P.T) is a 2 years course.You can specialize in Neurology, Orthopedic/ Musculoskeletal, Sports, Cardiothroacic and Rehabilitation.

After completion of B.Sc(microbiology) you will be working as a laboratory assistants and research microbiologists. You may go on to careers in medicine or if you want to make yourself more secure in market you may study MSc in microbiology which will enhance your understanding further and will help you get good jobs. You may even do PhD to add more weight to your cv and it may lead you to scientific jobs where the pay scale are very attractive.
26th March 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best option after passing 12th with 70% Physiotherapy or Microbiology?

Can I do M.Sc in Microbiology after completing Bachelor in Physiotherapy?
7th July 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

whether physiotherapy is a good career? & whether salary is high , or equal to engineers?
11th July 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can we do physiotherapy after bsc in microbiology
26th April 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Best selection after completing 12th standard Bsc.microbiology or physiotherapy in salary and education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?