28th March 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best Physiotherapy Government Institutes in India? When is the entrance exam conducted for admission and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Physiotherapy from any Government Institute in India so I want to know which are the best Physiotherapy Government Institutes in India? When is the entrance exam conducted for admission and what is the fee structure? How can I apply for the entrance exam? My email id :[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  2. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  3. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  4. What is the fee structure for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course of both Government and Private colleges?
  5. Entrance exams and colleges for Master of Physiotherapy? Procedure to apply for the entrance exam?
  6. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Complete details about BPT course? Its fee structure and duration?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  9. Which is the best Coaching Institute for NDA in India? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the Institute?
  10. How can I pursue Masters in Physiotherapy from Australia? What is the fee structure of the course?
  11. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  12. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which university of America offers Physiotherapy in Gynecology? Entrance exam and fee structure for it?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  15. What are the educational expenses for masters in civil engineering?
  16. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  17. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Can Arts students apply for BCA?
18th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best Physiotherapy Government Institutes in India? When is the entrance exam conducted for admission and what is the fee structure?

Govt medical college,Nagpur
Guru Govind indraprastha university, Delhi
Post graduate institute of medical education and science, Chandigarh are some of the well known colleges for BPT...For the admission you should have a score of minimum 45% in physics chemistry biology/biotechnology taken together in your senior secondary certificate...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?