18th June 2011, 11:51 PM
sindhuja rajendran

Best private engineering colleges which come under Anna University offering M.E?

can anyone tell me the best private engineering colleges which comes under anna university offering M.E??..............

Related Questions:
  1. Best private engineering colleges which come under Anna University offering M.E?
  2. List of Government affiliated colleges under Anna University offering Chemical Engineering through TNEA? -- [New]
  3. Which are the top 15 colleges offering Chemical Engineering course in Tamilnadu(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  4. What is the fee structure for management seats in private engineering colleges in Anna University
  5. Names of the colleges under Anna University offering M.E course in Tamilnadu?
  6. Names of the colleges under Anna University offering M.E course in Tamilnadu?
  7. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E course in Tamilnadu?
  8. List of colleges affiliated to Anna University offering admission with 25.27 marks in TANCET?
  9. List of Anna University affiliated colleges offering M.E structural engineering through distance education?
  10. Anna university colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E structural engineering through correspondence and part time?
  11. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges offering M.Tech in an around Chennai?
  13. Colleges under Anna university offering M.E courses in Tamilnadu?
  14. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  15. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  16. Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?
  17. Which government colleges are the best private colleges in which I can get M.E CSE? Which government colleges or self financing colleges can I get with this score in Anna University?
  18. How may I get ranking of universities of Maharashtra providing MCA course? How may I get syllabus for MAH-CET?
11th October 2011, 05:30 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best private engineering colleges which come under Anna University offering M.E?

This list of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu 2011 is compiled from various media sources

A.R.J. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY:

ARJ College Of Engineering And Technology (ARJCET) is affiliated with ANNA UNIVERSITY, THIRUCHIRAPALLI (Trichinopoly / Trichy) and approved by AICTE.

B.S. ABDUR RAHMAN CRESENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE:

It is approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu and later by the All India Council for Technical Education and is presently affiliated to the premier and world renowned ANNA UNIVERSITY.

It aims to raise itself as a cent re of excellence through integrated educational, academic and industrial research and consultancy services.

COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,ANNA UNIVERSITY, GUINDY:

It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.

Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.

The University was formed by bringing together and integrating two well-known technical institutions in the city of Madras.

G.K.M. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY :

This college is an ISO 9001:2008 certified & NBA Accredited institution and it is affiliated to ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI.

It aims in imparting Technical Education & Training of Exemplary Academic Standards by adoption of Educational Quality Management System, as per ISO 9001-2000 requirements and achieve Institutional Autonomy.

HINDUSTAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING:

The courses offered here are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India, and are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi, India.

The vision of the university is "To make every man a success and no man a failure".
27th October 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best private engineering colleges which come under Anna University offering M.E?

qualification for apply privatecollege under anna university as lecture
25th April 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed my b.e in mechanical engg,i would like to m.tech in automobile i dont qualify gate exam but can i do m.tech in automobile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?