14th February 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?

Hello friend,

You can take admission in B.Tech through lateral entry seats after your diploma.

There are a number of good private institutes offering B.Tech in various streams.

Here are some of the best:

SRM University,

Biju Patnayak Technical University,Orissa,

Panjab Technical University,

Uttar Pradesh Technical University,

Pune University,

Anna University,

Basant Vihar Technical University.

All the best!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  2. What is the procedure followed to join engineering course in lateral entry after completion of diploma course?
  3. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  4. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  5. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  6. Lateral entry colleges in Mumbai and procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  7. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  8. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  9. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  10. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  11. Procedure for lateral entry of diploma holders in UPTU engineering?
  12. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  13. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course?
  14. How can I join lateral entry in the college of engineering in gundy?
  15. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  16. Can I be able to join Lateral entry in engineering in Kerala after doing diploma in lateral entry scheme?
  17. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
8th February 2012, 08:20 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?

hello friend to enter to the engineering through diploma you need to do,

1.First you need to write the cet diploma.

2.This cet will be in the third year of the diploma for all the state common.

3.Ranks will alloted to all of the candidates so depending on that you will be alloted a seat through this only.

4.selecting the engineering seats depending on the rank and branch needed.

5.Directly you can enter into the second year of engineering.

6.The fees structure will be around 18000.

some of the best Engineering colleges are,

1.PES college of Engineering.

2.Bms college of Engineering.

3.Msrit.

4.Dayanand sagar college of Engineering.

5.NIE.

6.SJCE.

7.RVCe.

8.BGSIT.

9.SIT TUMKUR.

10.CMRIT.

11.UVCE.

12.VIDYA VARDHKA COLLEGE OF ENGINEEERING.

13.VIDYA VIKAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING.

14.GSSS .

15.vellore institute of technology.

all of this colleges are having very good reputation and also very good placements in all of the leading companies.

all the best.

18th April 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?

sir i m pursuing my b.tech from a private university which is approved by AICTE . . and want the admisiion in IP university private b.tech college . . how can i take admission
5th July 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structre of electrical and electronics engg.
8th March 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join from one engineering college to another engineering college
27th July 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Now, I am doing DEEE. alagappa polytechnic college. After compleate my dip. When join BE. Civil or Mech. courses.
27th July 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Now, I am doing DEEE. alagappa polytechnic college. After compleate my dip. When join BE. Civil or Mech. courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?