2nd January 2012, 04:28 PM
Enviro Ganeshwar

Which is the best veterinary college in India? How much marks should I secure in 12th to get placed in top most veterinary college of India?

Respected Sir., Which is the best veterinary college in India..? Also how much marks should i secure in 12th std to get a place in the top most veterinary college of India. Thank you.

28th March 2012, 02:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best veterinary college in India? How much marks should I secure in 12th to get placed in top most veterinary college of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enviro Ganeshwar View Post
Respected Sir., Which is the best veterinary college in India..? Also how much marks should i secure in 12th std to get a place in the top most veterinary college of India. Thank you.

Candidate seeking for admission in Undergraduate programs in Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Science University must have passed the +2 level of exam with Biology or Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry. The duration of the program is 5 years.
One may also refer to the Institution given below which have the access to Unergraduate programs in Veterinary Science:

Veterinary College, WB University of Animal & Fishery Sciences
Bombay Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai
Faculty of Veterinary Sciences, SK University of Agri. Sci. & Tech – Srinagar
Rajiv Gandhi College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Kurumbapet, Pondicherry
Veterinary College & Research Institute, TANUVASU
14th May 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best veterinary college in India? How much marks should I secure in 12th to get placed in top most veterinary college of India?

respected sir ,
should we attend entrance exam to get admissin in vet colleges?
17th June 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Best in practical side is Veterinary College in Chennai and in theoretical side is College of Veterinary and Animal sciences,Mannuthy,Kerala. The bestVeerinary Rsearch institute is Indian Veterinary Research Institute,Bareilly,Uttar Pradesh. Bt Veterinary has a poor scope in India.Despite after completing from IVRI you are not ensured of a job.So pls donot join.
31st July 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I'm in ninth grade. My dad is pursuing me to find out the best vet college in India or abroad. I want to become an equine vet. Where should I go?
12th October 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

list of all the veterinary medecinen in indian
12th January 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
i am a student of class 12th. i am trying to find about the best veterinary colleges in india and scholarships that'll give me a chance to graduate in abroad.

hoping for a reply,
thank you
7th May 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

which is the best veterinary colleges in india? what is the scope of veterinary in india?
8th May 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am studying in first year B V Sc and AH .I want know UG best college in india
9th May 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

respectad sir how much marks should i secure in B.SC (ZOOLOGY) to get placed in veterinary college
9th May 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

GET ME ACLEAR CLARIFICATION ABOUT JOINING IN BVSC.
12th May 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i am k.sainath i am much interested in veterinary scinces group so will uyou please suggest me how to get a spot admisssion in good veterinary college in india . sir please please please give me reply for my question and this is not my request and this is my begging sirrrrrrrrr......
8th June 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

college of veterinary and animal sciences , govind ballabh pant university of agriculture and technology, pantnagar u.s.nagar uttarakhand india
3rd July 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want 2 join in any government veterinary college in anywhere in india,what marks shouid i secure in 12 to get admission...plz rply me soon..
14th October 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

iam got in puc 306 marks pcb 146 cet ranking 62thousand
24th November 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams i need to clear for getting admission in top veterinary colleges in india?
11th February 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am interested in joining a veterinary college in India. I am an Indian but studying 2 in Nepal. Will appreciate if you kindly give me the following information - Will I come under the NRI group, which are the good colleges, fee structure, when does the new session start, entrance exams etc. You can write to me in the given email id [email protected] Thank you.
10th May 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I got 414 marks in pcb i got199 it is possible t get veterneriy collegw in banglor
13th September 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

If I score 85% in all four semesters of 11th n 12th then can I get admission in smt NHL medical college Ahmedabad..!! N if not then what are the donations n it's procedure
29th May 2016, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff rank to get seat in Banglore Veterinary college ?
8th May 2018, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed 12th in n tamil Nadu bt I want to join in bangalore veterniarycollege. Am I eligible to join with my 70percent jn12th??
Waiting for your kind reply sir...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?