15th August 2018, 06:59 PM
Radhakanta sia

Which is better among a full time degree course in B.Tech and B.Sc course?

I'm bit confuse between the similarity and difference between B.Tech degree and a B.Sc degree. Please, update me on this and let me know which is better to study among these two degree courses.

18th August 2018, 12:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among a full time degree course in B.Tech and B.Sc course?

=> B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. The duration of B.Tech course is four years.

=> B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science. The duration of this course is three to four years.

=> As per my knowledge, B.Tech course is best between B.Tech or B.Sc course.

=> For B.Tech or B.Sc course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

B.TECH SPECIALIZATIONS

1. B.Tech in Mechanical engineering

2. B.Tech in Civil Engineering

3. B.Tech in Computer Science

4. B.Tech in Information Technology

5. B.Tech in Electrical engineering

B.SC SPECIALIZATIONS

1. Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Bio Chemistry

2. Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology

3. BSc in Aviation

4. Bachelor of Science in Food Science & Technology

5. BSc In Information Technology

6. Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Mathematics Etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?