16th February 2020, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between B.Tech and BBA after 12th Science?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream with PCM subject combination and now I am bit confused about my graduation. I am not able to decide I should for in engineering field and do B.Tech or business field and do BBA. Could you please guide me on this?

18th February 2020, 11:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between B.Tech and BBA after 12th Science?

It solely depends upon your interest to choose between B.Tech and BBA.

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. To pursue this course, you should have completed 10+2 with PCM stream. It deals with science and technology oriented subjects. You can choose branch like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, etc. So, if you are interested in Technology and Engineering, then you must go with B.Tech.

While BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. You should have completed 10+2 from a recognized board to be eligible for pursuing this course. It mainly deals with commerce and management subjects. Hence, if you have interest towards commerce sector, then you can opt for BBA. After completing BBA, you can pursue MBA course.
24th February 2020, 07:07 PM
Nadeem Neo

Post Re: Which is better between B.Tech and BBA after 12th Science?

It depends upon your interest.

If you like technology then choose B.tech and if you like management then choose BBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?