8th August 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) as I am a NIOS student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

14th August 2019, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, you can surely apply for B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) admission based on your NIOS qualification. NIOS is a recognised board of open schooling and it is surely valid for higher education. Just make sure you have studied PCM stream and have got minimum 50% marks.

Admission will be through entrance exam like JEE Main or any state level engineering entrance exam. You will get admission based on your rank in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
14th August 2019, 10:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, you can do BTech in Computer Science and Engineering after completing your 12th class from NIOS. NIOS is a recognized board and you can take admissions in any university and colleges. I am also giving you the eligibility details for your help.

The candidate must have complete 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Marks percentage can vary from college to college. Admission selection will be done on the basis of JEE score.
15th August 2019, 06:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS board. Since NIOS is a Government recognized board and it is similar as CBSE /CISCE. So after completing 12th Science from NIOS board, you can definitely pursue BTech(Computer Science and Engineering).
Admission to this course is done through an entrance test or merit based.
Duration of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) is 4 years and it is divided into 8 semesters.
15th August 2019, 06:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS. The required eligibility is to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The course duration of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) is 4 years.
15th August 2019, 06:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for sure. You can do B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS.

Eligibility to study B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Education from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have opted Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as main subjects in 10+2.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2.
Candidate must have to clear an entrance examination which will required to get admission.
19th August 2019, 01:42 PM
ARPITVERMA1116

Yes, you can do B.Tech after doing 10+2 in Nois
Almost all the colleges accept NOIS students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?