13th August 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering?

Sir, I want to do Diploma course and I am confused between Civil Engineering branch and Electrical Engineering branch. Which one should I go for? Which has more and better scope between these two?

27th April 2020, 04:11 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Which is better between Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering?

Civil Engineering deals with the Design, Construction and Maintenance of Buildings, Roads, Bridges, Canals, tunnels, Airports, Pipelines, Railways, etc. Civil Engineers mainly deal with the Infrastructure based Projects.

Electrical Engineers are concerned with the study and design of equipment which use electricity. The different topics include Electrical Machines, Power System, Power Electronics, Control System, Signal and Systems, HVDC, etc. Electrical Engineers mainly deal with High Voltage and current based equipment.

Both branches have a large scope but comparatively Electrical Engineers can find more opportunities as compared to Civil. Also the availability of job depends upon the location and the ongoing projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?