16th August 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Better choice for me having completed MBA in Banking and Marketing and working under a Chartered Accountant?

hallo sir,
I have complited MBA(Banking,Marketing) after BSc.. And now I'm working under a Chartered Accountant. I have a keen desire to make a career in Banking or Accounts. . I ve also appeared in competative exams and also think accounts is not a heavy task. What will be a better choice for me,please guide me & revert back.
My email ID- [email protected]
[email protected]

16th August 2011, 06:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better choice for me having completed MBA in Banking and Marketing and working under a Chartered Accountant?

Since you have interest in the banking field make sure you apply for the various bank test. You must certainly appear the common written test conducted by 19 banks. You can also apply for the CA course. You will be eligible for the IPCC level since you are a post graduate. Both the options mentioned by you have good career scope.
7th December 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Better choice for me having completed MBA in Banking and Marketing and working under a Chartered Accountant?

hallo sir,
I have complited my b.com.. . I have a keen desire to make a career in Banking . . I ve also appeared in competative exams. What will be a better choice for me,please guide me.
My email ID- [email protected]
20th April 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I had done my MBA in finance and having four year exp in banking in one of leading pvt bank, but i don't find retail banking suitable career because of hectic timings and sales pressure. should i do CA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?