23rd May 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to do CA after passing 12th in commerce?

i am a 12th std student studying in commerce group. is it better to do ca without taking up any degree ? if so , what are the job opportunities for such candidates ?

21st April 2014, 11:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do CA after passing 12th in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a 12th std student studying in commerce group. is it better to do ca without taking up any degree ? if so , what are the job opportunities for such candidates ?
Yes you’re eligible to apply for ICAI Foundation course after completing 12th standard.

ICAI :- Institute of Chartered Accountant of India . The duration of the course is for four years with practical training and the institute may also conduct seminars . The course is divided into three levels namely foundation / Intermediate / Final course .

To apply for Foundation course you need to complete 12th board Examination or equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university and You should crack the CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) with good percentage of marks .

To apply for Intermediate course you should have completed Graduation or IPCC course with good percentage of marks then you only you're eligible to apply for Intermediate course .

To apply for Final course you should need to be qualified in intermediate course then you're eligible to apply for Final course .

CPT :- Common Proficiency Test . It's an Entry level examination for CA course . If you're interested to apply for this examination then you should finished 12th or 10 senior secondary examination with good percentage of marks . Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination .

Syllabus for CPT Examination :-

Fundamental of Accounting
Mercantile Law
General Economics
Quantitative Aptitude

So , as per the eligibility criteria you're eligible for CA in Foundation course . I suggest you to apply for CPT Examination before apply for CA course .
8th May 2014, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you’re eligible to apply for ICAI Foundation course after completing 12th standard. ICAI :- Institute of Chartered Accountant of India . The duration of the course is for four years with practical training and the institute may also conduct seminars . The course is divided into three levels namely foundation / Intermediate / Final course. To apply for Foundation course you need to complete 12th board Examination or equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university and You should crack the CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) with good percentage of marks . To apply for Intermediate course you should complete Graduation or IPCC course with good percentage of marks then you only you're eligible to apply for Intermediate course . To apply for Final course you should need to qualified in intermediate course then you're eligible to apply for Final course .
CPT :- Common Proficiency Test . It's an Entry level examination for CA course . If you're interested to apply for this examination then you should finished 12th or 10 senior secondary examination with good percentage of marks . Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination . So , as per the eligibility criteria you're eligible for CA in Foundation course . I suggest you to apply for CPT Examination before apply for CA course .
13th June 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

If I want to go out of India . How many courses are good for study in USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?