24th August 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th commerce?

i am in 12th commerce gseb and don't understand which course to do but i am sure that i want to do business in future so pls suggest

23rd April 2014, 12:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 12th commerce gseb and don't understand which course to do but i am sure that i want to do business in future so pls suggest
Nice see that you’re interested to apply for higher degree courses after completing 12th standard commerce stream course.

After Completing 12th standard you may apply for the bachelor degree courses like,

Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Computer Application
Bachelor of Bank Management

This are Bachelor degree course and the course is divided into three years and the course is divided into six semester . One should be Passed in Graduation course in any faculty from recognized university make the candidate eligible to apply for Bachelor degree courses.

You can also entered into Professional Course like

Chartered Accountant
Company Secretary Course
Cost and Work Accountant of India Etc,,

12th Standard or Equivalent Qualification from recognized university. The candidate who Complete Bachelor degree course are directly applicable for Intermediate course .

For CA Course : CPT (Common Proficiency Test) and IPCC Course are Important who are aspiring to apply for CA Course .

You may also One more option to apply for SBI Clerk Examination after Completing 12th Standard. 12TH Standard is the Minimum Educational qualification to apply for SBI Clerk Examination and One should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in 12th Standard .

Age should be Minimum 18 years to 28 years and Upper age relaxation will be provided upto 5 years for SC candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?