22nd June 2011, 11:21 AM
mhsmart22

Which is better and easy course, Diploma or MHT CET? Can diploma students get admission in degree colleges easily?

What is better and easy course Diploma or MH-CET to do and can diploma students get admission in degree collage easily?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I get an engineering seat after getting 81 marks in MHT CET exam? Criteria for getting admission in degree colleges?
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. When will be the CET exam conducted for diploma students to join B.E course?
  5. Colleges considering students of Diploma Civil for B.Tech course?
  6. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  7. Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  8. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  9. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  10. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  11. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  12. What should I do next? Continue with diploma course or do a degree course?
  13. Previous year CET Question papers with answers for diploma students?
  14. List of colleges to get admission for BAMS course after completing MHT CET? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure if a diploma wants to get admission in part time degree program in Gujarat?
  16. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  17. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
  18. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
6th December 2011, 01:34 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better and easy course, Diploma or MHT CET? Can diploma students get admission in degree colleges easily?

hi i would like to inform you diploma is the easy coure comparrision with the MH_CET course and you have to qualify in entrance exam for getting seat in MH-CET so if you want to do easy coure then you can choose diploma and you can easily get degree seat in degree college
21st March 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better and easy course, Diploma or MHT CET? Can diploma students get admission in degree colleges easily?

which is the easiest course in diploma?
8th June 2023, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Which is best diploma and mhtcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?