16th July 2010, 02:42 PM
suhag ajudia

Which is better ECE in GEC bhavnagar,Mechanical in GEC surat or Civil in BVM?

i've passed my 12th from army school abad i'm getting admission in b.tech in GEC bhavnagar(ec) , GEC surat(mechanical) and might be in BVM(civil).....which one to take / also i want to know ki which one will be better cs or ec or mechanical for future regarding salary !!!

7th June 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better ECE in GEC bhavnagar,Mechanical in GEC surat or Civil in BVM?

should i pursue my engineering in E.C branch?
4th March 2023, 01:51 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Which is better ECE in GEC bhavnagar,Mechanical in GEC surat or Civil in BVM?

Choosing the right branch of engineering depends on your interests and career goals. All the branches of engineering have their own scope and opportunities. However, if you are interested in the field of computer science and software development, then Computer Science (CS) might be a better option for you in terms of future salary and job prospects.

In terms of the specific colleges and branches you have mentioned, it's difficult to say which one is better without knowing more about your personal preferences and goals. However, all the colleges you mentioned are reputed and offer good education in their respective branches.

You can consider factors such as location, campus facilities, faculty, industry collaborations, placements, and alumni network while making your decision. It's also advisable to visit the campuses, talk to current students and alumni, and research about the courses and syllabus before making a final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?