15th March 2017, 01:45 PM
Hdshsshh

Which is better institute between Chaitanya and Aakash?

Who provides better crash course for NEET? Chaitanya or Aakash? Which is better? Can you please provide me your valuable suggestion on the same for me to select the better one to purusue for the exam and clear it? Awaiting for the response.

15th March 2017, 08:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better institute between Chaitanya and Aakash?

Both the institute have better past record as per selection ratio in the NEET examination.

Even both of them have good faculty members and study material. But it is well known that Aakash have made it's name famous all across India for medical preparation and even have their institutes in all major cities of India.

So, by name and advertisement and with better fee structure, study material Aakash is better than Chaitanya for any course ( crash course ).
15th March 2017, 08:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, Aakash institute is best for the preparation of NEET examination as comparison to Chaitanya institute. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Aakash Institute
Address: SCO 367-368, Ground Floor, 34C, Sector 34, Chandigarh, CH 160034
Phone:0172 433 3800
15th March 2017, 09:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

According to my opinion Aakash will be best for you for Crash course as you will be able to evaluate yourself at all India level.

The test series is prepared by well experienced faculty and almost of the same pattern and more chance of coming same questions also.

But, if you feel comfortable and affordable in joining Chaitanya you can join it as there is nothing wrong with it and also have better faculty for imparting better knowledge to students.
2nd April 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCDURE AFTER COMPLETE THE NEET EXAM THAT IS SELECTION OR RANKING AND COLLEGE ALLOTMENT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?